Windows 10: How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously?

Discus and support How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously. They are an HK onyx studio 3 and a jbl charge 3 and I use HP laptop running Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LilianaCCD, Apr 16, 2019.

1. How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously?

I want to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously. They are an HK onyx studio 3 and a jbl charge 3 and I use HP laptop running Windows 10

:)

LilianaCCD, Apr 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 simultaneous A2DP streams playing different Audio?

Dear Darshan,

thank you for your reply!

I'm using

• a Samsung Notebook Type NP700Z7C-S01DE
    • Windows 10 Pro, Version 1511, Build 10586.545
    • with an integrated Intel Wireless Bluetooth Adapter (Driver Version 18.1.1525.1445)
    • Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator Version 10.0.10586.212
    • Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator Version 10.0.10586.545
    • and two Bluetooth-Audio Modules
      • Manufacturer: Microchip
      • Name: RN-52-EK (Evaluation Boards)
      • They use Microsoft Driver Version 10.0.10586.545

How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously? 2033c42b-669a-4012-9a37-4d2f19656cf2.jpg

These Bluetooth Modules (referred to "Module 1" and "Module 2" in my initial post) provide (among others) the Bluetooth A2DP profile and therefore are registered in the PC as Sound Devices (Headsets):

How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously? 24db8394-4db2-404e-97d6-ef36eefb6052.png

How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously? 38c6b397-901a-4299-b9b7-f4c36b03f991.png

Now the situation is as follows:

• Both RN52 work fine
    • I can select either of them or the Notebooks Realtek Soundcard as standard
    However, my intention is to use BOTH RN52 simultaneously. I'm evaluating the possibility to use multiple Bluetooth Sound Devices at the same time to build a Windows based Multichannel Audio System.
    We need to play different Audio Streams on different Bluetooth-Sound-Devices Simultaneously.

I've successfully tested to

• use one RN52 Module as Standard Sound Device and play some Audio via Mediaplayer
    • SIMULTANEOUSLY use Audacity Sound Application to play another wav-File through the Realtek Soundcard of my Notebook

How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously? 95731644-1933-41e8-b0af-46cd32ea0a11.png

The Problem is: as soon as I switch Audacity to the second RN52-Bluetooth Sound Device, the Sound Output gets corrupted (sounds like sampling hangs).

I suspect that the Windows bthA2DP.sys Driver does not support simultaneous use of multiple Bluetooth-Audio-Devices. Can you confirm this or is it possible to implement a multichannel sound device on windows using multiple Bluetooth-A2DP Devices?

BR

Sven

sczeisberg, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Is it possible to play sound through headphones and HDMI output simultaneously?

Hi David,

I would like to inform that it is not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously.

But you can watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack.

Follow the steps below.

• Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar
    • Left click playback devices
    • Right click HDMI
    • Select Disable.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 16, 2019
  4. How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously?

No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously?

1. How to make my two Bluetooth devices play sound simultaneously? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth devices play

2. Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously?: Thanks for taking my question. Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously? I have a USB digital mixer with 3 mics and I need the audio output to go to Zoom and to my venues speakers. Is this possible in Windows and if so then what property settings need to be...
  3. Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously?: Thanks for taking my question. Can W11 send audio to two devices simultaneously? I have a USB digital mixer with 3 mics and I need the audio output to go to Zoom and to my venues speakers. Is this possible in Windows and if so then what property settings need to be...
  4. Bluetooth paired sound devices are not accessible to play sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth paired sound devices are not accessible to play sounds: Hi, the problem has been described multiple times in internet on different platforms/forums - but still no working solution for me is available . My laptop Dell Vostro 7510 connects properly to BT sound devices - as BT speaker Bose and BT headphones 2x Sony. Although devices...
  5. Bluetooth paired sound devices are not accessible to play sounds

Bluetooth paired sound devices are not accessible to play sounds: Hi, the problem has been described multiple times in internet on different platforms/forums - but still no working solution for me is available . My laptop Dell Vostro 7510 connects properly to BT sound devices - as BT speaker Bose and BT headphones 2x Sony. Although devices...
  6. Triple monitor setup - how to have sound on two monitor speakers simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Triple monitor setup - how to have sound on two monitor speakers simultaneously?: I have triple monitor setup from left to right: PHL288E2 Philips with speakers - U28E590D Samsung - no speakers - PHL288E2 Philips with speakers They are all connected to NVIDIA GTX 1080 through display port v 1.4 cables 3 different cables, on 3 different display port jacks...
  7. Connecting to two SSIDs simultaneously

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting to two SSIDs simultaneously: Hello Community - I am experiencing something that I am unsure is an issue or Windows 10 networking working as intended. What I need to do is to connect to the Internet home Wi-Fi network using the onboard wireless NIC Wi-Fi and at the same time, connect to a hardware device...
  8. Cannot run two sounds in one on a bluetooth device.

Cannot run two sounds in one on a bluetooth device.: Hey there I just got new earbuds, and it seems as if im not able to multitask with it, for eg. if i use google meet, then at the same time im not able to hear the sound of netflix or youtube. I have: Windows 10 64-bit Earbuds : Wecool Moonwalk M1 Browser : Edge or any...
  9. Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects: Hi community Was reaching out to see if there was a way to add a sound when a bluetooth device ie controller connects / disconnects to windows. Basically looking for the same functionality when a usb device connects or disconnects. Looked through control panel sounds,...
  10. How to make bluetooth devices active at boot?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make bluetooth devices active at boot?: Hi, I have a tablet with Windows 10x64. I use it with a bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Problem is that both are picked up only when the desktop shows up, but they are inactive during boot (only a wireless keyboard will work, I tested it). So my question is, how can I make...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. simultaneous bluetooth streams

2. make bluetooth device sound

3. can two bluetooth devices work simultaneously