Windows 10: How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram

Discus and support How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC is not running well. Though you can run many apps5 apps before ram issues start, 4GB ram isn't enough to run both Unity and VS studio. VS Studio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mervinpais14, Feb 21, 2021.

1. How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram

My PC is not running well. Though you can run many apps5 apps before ram issues start, 4GB ram isn't enough to run both Unity and VS studio. VS Studio just takes a long time and it normally crashes after I go to unity and start play modethe mode where you can your game which you made in Unity so can anyone tell me how to make my PC run a little smoother?

Here is just the technical details;

-Version of Windows 10: Insider beta version "21H1"

I have an i3 processor and I think that might be the issue.... maybe...

:)

Mervinpais14, Feb 21, 2021
  2. prashii Win User

Windows shows 8GB RAM installed but 4GB RAM is usable

Hi There,

I've just upgraded my pc from 4GB RAM to 8GB RAM. Windows seems to have detected this upgrade but why does it show as only 4GB RAM available. The following is what I have tried so far with no luck:

• I have tried the msconfig method on ensuring maximum memory is not checked.
    • physically removed the new RAM and reinstalled it
    Any thoughts/suggestions on how i can resolve this matter?

Thanks

prashii, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Recommended page file size for 4gb ram windows 10

When I'm using my pc, it shows that vertual memory is low. Mine is windows 10 . Ram size is 4gb. What i can do about this problem?how can i free my virtual memory? Please give me some suggestions.

Prabir kumarMandal, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram

1. How to make my Windows 10 PC Run faster/smoother with 4GB ram - Similar Threads - Run faster smoother

2. How to make Windows 10 run faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to make Windows 10 run faster: After finally installing windows 10 on my 10 year old laptop, it was faster but on for a couple hours. After I started searching the web and light gaming, it started becoming slow again. I followed many steps by uninstalling unwanted files. I also put it on its best...
  3. How to make Windows 10 run faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 run faster: After finally installing windows 10 on my 10 year old laptop, it was faster but on for a couple hours. After I started searching the web and light gaming, it started becoming slow again. I followed many steps by uninstalling unwanted files. I also put it on its best...
  4. How to make Windows 10 run faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to make pc faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make pc faster: I have a 1.5 TB local disk and my pc is 4 GB ram but I cannot use ready boost so is it possible to make my pc faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-pc-faster/ece4d98a-ef18-4238-b2db-92e8d1d20829
  6. How to make my pc run faster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make my pc run faster?: My pc is extremely slow and blacks out many times during working hours.How to increase its processing speed and how to deal with black screen problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-my-pc-run-faster/0a2c10f5-98a6-4329-aa0e-ac936526f61a
  7. How to make my pc run faster?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make my pc run faster?: My pc is extremely slow and blacks out many times during working hours.How to increase its processing speed and how to deal with black screen problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-my-pc-run-faster/0a2c10f5-98a6-4329-aa0e-ac936526f61a
  8. How to make my pc run faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Make laptop run smoother

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make laptop run smoother: I want to make my laptop run smoother for stop lagging. Should I delete all files in App Data / Local / Temp or keep it ?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-laptop-run-smoother/68ecbe91-48f8-4a32-8a93-e68d60d577bb
  10. How can I make my old PC run Windows 10 run smoother?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make my old PC run Windows 10 run smoother?: I've got an old pc bought back in 2011. Spec: Intel Dual Core 2.8Ghz (E5500) Ram: 3 Gigs DDR3 HDD: 7200RPM GPU: Intel G41 Express Chipset. Put Windows 10 Pro on it, idle ram usage is about 1.5 Gigs. Choked when performing normal tasks. Currently, Kubuntu 20.04...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to make 21h1 faster for 4gb ram