Windows 10: How to make my windows 10 search works like normal?

Discus and support How to make my windows 10 search works like normal? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello everyone.After few updates in Windows 10, one day I found the following:A. The search box at the upper right-hand corner of the Windows Explorer... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Kimet, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Kimet Win User

How to make my windows 10 search works like normal?

Hello everyone.After few updates in Windows 10, one day I found the following:A. The search box at the upper right-hand corner of the Windows Explorer flashes and never response when I click on it.B. The search box at task bar acts the same.C. I am not fond of Cortana.I have tried all possible ways like right click on task bar and as well search setting, but the problem is still there, cannot search my files.Thank you.

:)

Kimet, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2022
  3. Metro 2033 fails to work on windows 10!

I don't recall you mentioning any trouble shooting steps attempted though. At the very least, doing a quick search and checking threads like this very well may have solved it for you. It's listed as compatible on MS' list of games that work with W10 for a reason, because many if not most are able to get it running on W10. At least some level of workaround may be required, but some got it running without doing anything.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/7670/discussions/0/541907867762253418/

Frag Maniac, Oct 30, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2022
Thema:

1. How to make my windows 10 search works like normal? - Similar Threads - search works normal

2. How do I make file explorer work like normal again?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make file explorer work like normal again?: I saw my Seagate expansion drive twice and it annoyed me so I found an article to remove it, but I now causes this error, and I can't just click on the file explorer to open it anymore, instead I have to right-click it and select a folder to open it.most of my desktop icons...
  3. How do I make file explorer work like normal again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make file explorer work like normal again?: I saw my Seagate expansion drive twice and it annoyed me so I found an article to remove it, but I now causes this error, and I can't just click on the file explorer to open it anymore, instead I have to right-click it and select a folder to open it.most of my desktop icons...
  4. How do I make file explorer work like normal again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can i make my bluetooth headphone work normally on my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i make my bluetooth headphone work normally on my pc?: If i want to use my headphone's highest quality mode i cant use its integrated mic, if i try to put the high quality mode and the mic at the same time my headphones stop producing sound, i want to be able to use my mic and the high quality mode at the same timemy headset is a...
  6. How to make my windows 10 search works like normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make my windows 10 search works like normal?: Hello everyone.After few updates in Windows 10, one day I found the following:A. The search box at the upper right-hand corner of the Windows Explorer flashes and never response when I click on it.B. The search box at task bar acts the same.C. I am not fond of Cortana.I have...
  7. How to make my windows 10 search works like normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make my windows 10 search works like normal?: Hello everyone.After few updates in Windows 10, one day I found the following:A. The search box at the upper right-hand corner of the Windows Explorer flashes and never response when I click on it.B. The search box at task bar acts the same.C. I am not fond of Cortana.I have...
  8. My windows 10 is different like the windows 10 normal.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 is different like the windows 10 normal.: How i can get the default start menu please i don't think it's from classic start menu settings[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-different-like-the-windows-10/78f2ebc4-3801-40a6-b7d7-1d6515be4887
  9. How to make Windows 10 look like Mac

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Windows 10 look like Mac: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The macOS offers some inbuilt features that make the OS popular. The OS has been designed to make sure the creators get the maximum benefit and get their job done rather quickly. I used to admire the app launcher, but [...] This post How to make Windows 10...
  10. How to make my internet connection normally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make my internet connection normally: Well, my computer thinks it doesn't have an internet connection (Screenshot by Lightshot) So any Microsoft program like Microsoft Edge etc. doesn't work. But everything else, Skype, Mozilla Firefox etc. works Please help me 17268