Windows 10: how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

Discus and support how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried two methods 1Property Topmost=true2User “user32.dll” API private static extern int SetWindowPosIntPtr hWnd, IntPtr hWndInsertAfter, int X,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gerald_Rowe, Oct 18, 2021.

1. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

I've tried two methods 1Property Topmost=true2User “user32.dll” API private static extern int SetWindowPosIntPtr hWnd, IntPtr hWndInsertAfter, int X, int Y, int cx, int cy, int uFlags;The two methods in the win32 application, there is no problemButThe two methods in UWP full screen application, There is no effectWho can tell me what should I do

:)

Gerald_Rowe, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10

Read more: Bringing a modern WebView to your .NET WinForms and WPF Apps - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10

Read more: Bringing a modern WebView to your .NET WinForms and WPF Apps - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  4. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

jakubsuchybio, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

1. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window - Similar Threads - wpf winform window

2. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?: I am trying to find a way to make the WebView2 in UWP transparent. Tried different ways but BG stays white. I am going to use it in game bar widget that supports full transparency....
  3. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?: I am trying to find a way to make the WebView2 in UWP transparent. Tried different ways but BG stays white. I am going to use it in game bar widget that supports full transparency....
  4. How to make UWP WebView2 transparent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C# WinForm Making a TopBar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C# WinForm Making a TopBar App: I want to make a TopBar app for my increase productivity. I have designed an TopBar App on Visual Studio 2022 using C# but I don't know and I can not find any way to solve 3 problems.1- My program's location is 0,0 so Left-Top and size is Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width,...
  6. C# WinForm Making a TopBar App

C# WinForm Making a TopBar App: I want to make a TopBar app for my increase productivity. I have designed an TopBar App on Visual Studio 2022 using C# but I don't know and I can not find any way to solve 3 problems.1- My program's location is 0,0 so Left-Top and size is Screen.PrimaryScreen.Bounds.Width,...
  7. Remote Desktop UWP - titlebar in fullscreen

Remote Desktop UWP - titlebar in fullscreen: I have a question about using Remote Desktop UWP app in fullscreen. When I move cursor to upper corner the title bar appears and it covers content of remote window. Is there any way to disable this behavior - don't show title bar or show it always without covering content of...
  8. Remote Desktop UWP - titlebar in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop UWP - titlebar in fullscreen: I have a question about using Remote Desktop UWP app in fullscreen. When I move cursor to upper corner the title bar appears and it covers content of remote window. Is there any way to disable this behavior - don't show title bar or show it always without covering content of...
  9. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window: I've tried two methods 1Property Topmost=true2User “user32.dll” API private static extern int SetWindowPosIntPtr hWnd, IntPtr hWndInsertAfter, int X, int Y, int cx, int cy, int uFlags;The two methods in the win32 application, there is no problemButThe two methods in UWP full...
  10. Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10: One of the founding principles of Microsoft Edge is that it is evergreen, with automatic updates to Windows 10 continually refreshing both Microsoft Edge itself and web content throughout Windows 10. However, until recently, WinForms and WPF apps didn’t have access to the...