Windows 10: how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

Discus and support how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried two methods 1Property Topmost=true2User “user32.dll” API private static extern int SetWindowPosIntPtr hWnd, IntPtr hWndInsertAfter, int X,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gerald_Rowe, Oct 18, 2021.

1. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

I've tried two methods 1Property Topmost=true2User “user32.dll” API private static extern int SetWindowPosIntPtr hWnd, IntPtr hWndInsertAfter, int X, int Y, int cx, int cy, int uFlags;The two methods in the win32 application, there is no problemButThe two methods in UWP full screen application, There is no effectWho can tell me what should I do

:)

Gerald_Rowe, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10

Read more: Bringing a modern WebView to your .NET WinForms and WPF Apps - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10

Read more: Bringing a modern WebView to your .NET WinForms and WPF Apps - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Oct 18, 2021
  4. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

jakubsuchybio, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

1. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window - Similar Threads - wpf winform window

2. how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to make my wpf/winform window over a uwp fullscreen window: I've tried two methods 1Property Topmost=true2User “user32.dll” API private static extern int SetWindowPosIntPtr hWnd, IntPtr hWndInsertAfter, int X, int Y, int cx, int cy, int uFlags;The two methods in the win32 application, there is no problemButThe two methods in UWP full...
  3. How to make Files UWP the main file explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Files UWP the main file explorer?: Hi, I recently discovered Files "UWP" and I liked it so much that I would like to do the main explorer but I don't know how, if someone can tell me how to do it I would really appreciate it. submitted by /u/Pikxoh [link] [comments]...
  4. Not working h/w acceleration for WPF app. over RDP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not working h/w acceleration for WPF app. over RDP: When I use WPF application over RDP, .NET using only CPU instead GPU for processing DirectX: https://github.com/dotnet/wpf/issues/3215 Will this fix be in the November release .NET5.0?...
  5. UWP's on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UWP's on Windows: Are there any plans to phase out or make UWP's optional in the future? I've just spent the last two days messing with Metro Exodus from XGP for PC trying to fix the colors from being washed out and looking horrible and I can't doanything to fix it because of the UWP API. Like...
  6. How to make icon of a UWP app on taskbar bigger?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make icon of a UWP app on taskbar bigger?: I used to the Visual Studio Asset Generator to generate images for all visual assets. When I run the app, the Taskbar icon is too small and it picks the accent color I have chosen. For reference, I have uploaded the icon of Visual Studio 2017 as well. How do I make the icon...
  7. Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Open Source of WPF, Windows Forms, and WinUI: At Build 2018, I outlined our approach to helping you be more productive when developing apps, including the introduction of .NET Core 3.0. We also started decoupling many parts of the Windows development platform, so you can adopt technologies incrementally. Today at...
  8. Windows 10 Performance Issue with WinForms Application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Performance Issue with WinForms Application: Hi, We are upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. We encounter very bad performance with a our WinForms applications running on Windows 10 with .NET 4.7. We had no problems under Windows 7 with .NET 4.5.2. After investigation it appeared creating GUI controls on a form...
  9. Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing modern WebView to .NET WinForms and WPF Apps in Windows 10: One of the founding principles of Microsoft Edge is that it is evergreen, with automatic updates to Windows 10 continually refreshing both Microsoft Edge itself and web content throughout Windows 10. However, until recently, WinForms and WPF apps didn’t have access to the...
  10. Making Windows Notification appear behind a window fullscreen program?

in Windows 10 Support
    Making Windows Notification appear behind a window fullscreen program?: The new Windows notifications appear over my windowed fullscreen games, especially in one game covering up the minimap. Is there a way to make it appear under them? It used to work perfect in Windows 8 and earlier, where the speech bubble notification would appear over my...