Windows 10: How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

Discus and support How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys! My name is Tanzil and I'm using a Windows 10 pc. I use the Nox App Player all the time to play games on my PC. It used to run just quite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheLost&Damned69, Mar 9, 2019.

1. How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

Hello guys!
    My name is Tanzil and I'm using a Windows 10 pc. I use the Nox App Player all the time to play games on my PC. It used to run just quite fine before. Recently I've been getting much lag after a clean installation of my graphic card (I had some serious problems with it). I've tried using different settings, but it always lags the same. So, can someone please recommend me the perfect settings to get rid of this lag?

My PC Specs:
    Fujitsu Lifebook (4 GB ram)
    Nvidia GeForce GT 640M LE (Version 390.65)

I appreciate your help, and thanks in advance �� Best regards,

Tanzil , contact me at: ***@gmail***

***Edited for PII***

:)

TheLost&Damned69, Mar 9, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Spades Mania Online and Nox Emulator

Hello lezbngrrl,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

May I know which browser was used to download the files?

Nox App Player is one of the widely used Android emulators. Android emulator is a computer application that emulates the Android OS on your computer. Nox Emulator is a cross platform app available on Windows and Mac.

Spades mania is a game that is freely available on Microsoft Store for PC, Mobile device and Hub. Mostly, we will not be able to find the OOB file of Spades Mania in Windows Apps. But as a workaround, you can play Spades Mania on PC using Nox App player
    by following the below mentioned steps:

• First, download and install Nox App Player on PC.
    • After installation, open Nox App Player.
    • Go to Play Store.
    • Here first add your google account.
    • Sign in with your email address and password.
    • Uncheck Backup & Restore and Communication, then click on the forward button.
    • Now you may use Play Store to search and install the game you need.

Also, you may check with the articles to change the download folder location for Edge and Internet Explorer:

To get more information regarding Spades Mania game, you may check with its
    Official website.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 9, 2019
  3. KarymidoN Win User
    Nox Xtreme lanbx

• "Nox logo is upside down"
    In the box and manuals it looks OK, so probab OEM mistake...

KarymidoN, Mar 9, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

PSU question

well the Recom is not UL listed so i strongly suggest against that one the inter-tech SL700 also does not appear to be a UL listed unit...the only one that appears to be UL is the Nox Urano...are you sure these are the only 3 powersupplies to pick from none of them are really that great i don't really even want to suggest the Nox Urano

cdawall, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

1. How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc - Similar Threads - Nox Player faster

2. How to make Windows 7 faster for very low end pc ...????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 7 faster for very low end pc ...????: Which OS should I run on my computer's I5 3rd Gen processor and 2 GB of RAM? I'm currently using Windows 7, but it's incredibly sluggish and always hangs; I have to wait a long time for an application to recover from the "not responding" stage. How can I make my operating...
  3. How to make Windows 7 faster for very low end pc ...????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows 7 faster for very low end pc ...????: Which OS should I run on my computer's I5 3rd Gen processor and 2 GB of RAM? I'm currently using Windows 7, but it's incredibly sluggish and always hangs; I have to wait a long time for an application to recover from the "not responding" stage. How can I make my operating...
  4. How to make Windows 7 is faster for very low end pc ...????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 7 is faster for very low end pc ...????: Which OS should I run on my computer's I5 3rd Gen processor and 2 GB of RAM? I'm currently using Windows 7, but it's incredibly sluggish and always hangs; I have to wait a long time for an application to recover from the not responding stage. How can I make my operating...
  5. How to make Windows 7 is faster for very low end pc ...????

How to make Windows 7 is faster for very low end pc ...????: Which OS should I run on my computer's I5 3rd Gen processor and 2 GB of RAM? I'm currently using Windows 7, but it's incredibly sluggish and always hangs; I have to wait a long time for an application to recover from the not responding stage. How can I make my operating...
  6. How to make pc faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make pc faster: I have a 1.5 TB local disk and my pc is 4 GB ram but I cannot use ready boost so is it possible to make my pc faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-pc-faster/ece4d98a-ef18-4238-b2db-92e8d1d20829
  7. How to make pc faster

How to make pc faster: I have a 1.5 TB local disk and my pc is 4 GB ram but I cannot use ready boost so is it possible to make my pc faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-pc-faster/ece4d98a-ef18-4238-b2db-92e8d1d20829
  8. How to make pc faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Got a low-spec laptop, any tips to make it faster? (Read description please)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got a low-spec laptop, any tips to make it faster? (Read description please): Hello guys! So I've got a low-spec laptop lying around (4 GB RAM, Intel i3 7020U 2.3 GHz, integrated graphics 620 HD and 1 TB HDD with about 400 GB for the C drive. I can't switch to an SSD currently, probably not before Christmas due to the severity of the pandemic and...
  10. How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to make Nox Player faster on a low spec pc: Hello guys! My name is Tanzil and I'm using a Windows 10 pc. I use the Nox App Player all the time to play games on my PC. It used to run just quite fine before. Recently I've been getting much lag after a clean installation of my graphic card (I had some serious problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Nox player emolator low sitting in laptop

2. how to make nox faster