Windows 10: How to make pc faster

Discus and support How to make pc faster in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a 1.5 TB local disk and my pc is 4 GB ram but I cannot use ready boost so is it possible to make my pc faster?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mineject, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Mineject Win User

How to make pc faster

I have a 1.5 TB local disk and my pc is 4 GB ram but I cannot use ready boost so is it possible to make my pc faster?

:)

Mineject, Jul 16, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 16, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 16, 2022
  4. EarthDog Win User

How to make pc faster

first gaming pc build

I'm not. I'm wondering why he is suggesting to save money for a cheaper and slightly slower processor when he has the money and a faster processor already listed....

No drama intended. WTF are you talking about?

7700k Boosts to 4.5, overclocks to 5ghz. He has the budget, I don't see why he needs to take a slight step back is all. *Smile How to make pc faster :)

EarthDog, Jul 16, 2022
Thema:

How to make pc faster

1. How to make pc faster - Similar Threads - faster

2. Slow Wi-Fi on PC, Faster on Phone's Hotspot Despite Same Router Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow Wi-Fi on PC, Faster on Phone's Hotspot Despite Same Router Connection: I'm using network adapter. I'm experiencing slow Wi-Fi connection on my PC when connected to my router, but the connection is faster when I use my phone's hotspot, even though both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network from the router. Any insights on why this might...
  3. dual booting faster

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dual booting faster: How to make dual booting faster* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-booting-faster/71c51c61-6869-4074-ba67-aa1a21144757
  4. What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again: When I log in, this image appears briefly and my PC apps then take a while to start. When I went to the white setup screen, it said something with a Microsoft account....
  5. What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do so that it no longer appears and my apps run faster again: When I log in, this image appears briefly and my PC apps then take a while to start. When I went to the white setup screen, it said something with a Microsoft account....
  6. Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.: Connectivity is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ion-my-pc-i-disabled-something-to-make-it-faster/58044054-2d84-4583-b6a9-d0db754131ff
  7. Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.: Connectivity is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ion-my-pc-i-disabled-something-to-make-it-faster/58044054-2d84-4583-b6a9-d0db754131ff
  8. Ion my pc I disabled something to make it faster. Now I can my connectivity is disconnected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My Windows 11 PC is going to sleep much faster than the settings should allow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 PC is going to sleep much faster than the settings should allow.: My computer is going to sleep in 60 seconds even when plugged in. This is a new issue, and I'm almost positive I have not made any changes to cause this. I have checked the settings in Power & Battery. I have checked my screensaver settings. I have made sure all my drivers...
  10. My Windows 11 PC is going to sleep much faster than the settings should allow.

My Windows 11 PC is going to sleep much faster than the settings should allow.: My computer is going to sleep in 60 seconds even when plugged in. This is a new issue, and I'm almost positive I have not made any changes to cause this. I have checked the settings in Power & Battery. I have checked my screensaver settings. I have made sure all my drivers...