Windows 10: How to make Photoshop your default Image Editor in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to make Photoshop your default Image Editor in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]Want to make Photoshop your default Image Editor? In this post, we will show you how to set Photoshop as the default app for opening and editing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 6, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

How to make Photoshop your default Image Editor in Windows 11/10

How to make Photoshop your default Image Editor in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    Want to make Photoshop your default Image Editor? In this post, we will show you how to set Photoshop as the default app for opening and editing image files on a Windows 11/10 PC. Image files in Windows 11 are set to open with the Photos app by default. This is fine as long as […]

This article How to make Photoshop your default Image Editor in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 6, 2023

2. How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Jun 6, 2023
  3. Windows 10, Cannot 0pen saved Photoshop Elements 12 files.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to set the default program to open the saved Photoshop files by following the steps below.

• Right click on the file and select Open With.
    • Select the default program from the list.
    • If Photoshop is not available, then click on browse and select the correct default program from the Program files.
    • Click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 6, 2023
  4. otooleg Win User

How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

1. How to make Photoshop your default Image Editor in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Photoshop default Image

2. Windows 11 and Photoshop image issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Photoshop image issues: Windows 11 was installed a few days ago and now I am having issues with my Adobe photoshop program and image files. When opening an image in photoshop, all the whites appear as tinted with yellow. Adobe has not been able to fix it and I have done all the fixes I found online....
  3. Windows 11 and Photoshop image issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Photoshop image issues: Windows 11 was installed a few days ago and now I am having issues with my Adobe photoshop program and image files. When opening an image in photoshop, all the whites appear as tinted with yellow. Adobe has not been able to fix it and I have done all the fixes I found online....
  4. Photoshop no longer available as default for image files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photoshop no longer available as default for image files: I can no longer associate Photoshop app with image files after the last windows update. It is no longer available. I've gone into settings and there's a list of file associations for jpg file extensions, but Photoshop is no longer on the list, nor can I find a way to get it...
  5. How to make Notepad++ html editor in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Notepad++ html editor in Windows 10: When I right click on a local html file I mean, a file in my documents, not on the web, there is no option "Edit", only Open. I tried running Notepad++ as administrator, Setting>Preferences>File association, and registered both html and txt extensions, but it did not achieve...
  6. How to make registry editor to default in windows 10 without installing windows again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make registry editor to default in windows 10 without installing windows again?: How to default in windows 10 without installing windows again? And how to stop cpu throttling??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-registry-editor-to-default-in-windows/191c240c-6524-4d76-bbb8-468c66d09ca2
  7. How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos?: How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos? submitted by /u/glenrowell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds0ivh/how_do_i_set_the_windows_10_image_editor_as/
  8. Default image editor can't open image files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default image editor can't open image files: I recently installed paint.net on Windows 10, and since its installer can't change the default image "editor", I read a post on the paint.net forums, which said to change the value of HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SystemFileAssociations\image\shell\edit\command to "C:\Program...
  9. How to make Photoscape the default image handler

How to make Photoscape the default image handler: Hi everyone, So, I have just bought a new laptop (Dell Inspiron 14) running Win10. After Win7 everything is a bit of a shock. The current problem I have encountered (there are many more) is that I don't seem to be able to force Win 10 to make Photoscape the default app for...
  10. Make Word 2013 the default HTML editor

Make Word 2013 the default HTML editor: OK so I have Word 2013 installed and I want it to be the HTML editor in IE 11 [Version 11.0.10240.16431 loaded]. The Internet Options page for HTML editing on my PC only allows me to choose Notepad. How do I add to the drop down menu WORD or is this desired...