Windows 10: How to make pop-ups appear in the background?

Discus and support How to make pop-ups appear in the background? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I am playing the games, different pop-ups and notifications from email, browsers, social media websites show up destructing me from the game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WilliamKhan1, Jan 14, 2019.

1. How to make pop-ups appear in the background?

When I am playing the games, different pop-ups and notifications from email, browsers, social media websites show up destructing me from the game. Please recommend how I can adjust the settings to make pop-ups appear in the background so that I don’t have to click on the pop-ups to close them.

:)

WilliamKhan1, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

q.js from p.adrta pop up

These popups for a .js from adrta appear to come from a malicious ad...
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-5d8892764ed7

...and is discussed here on the ESET forum.
    https://forum.eset.com/topic/7520-aa...tacom-pop-ups/

If you haven't downloaded or run the .js then there may not be anything on the PC that needs cleaning. There are some suggestions in the ESET forum post for further steps you could take to be sure.

3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 14, 2019
  4. How to make pop-ups appear in the background?

Fake Java Update pop-up appearing on Windows 10.

Hello James,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Did you download and install any program/application from the internet?
    • When does the pop-up appear on the PC screen?
    • Did you check if the pop-up appears when the PC is booted in Safe mode?

You may be facing the above issue due to the presence of any third party applications conflicting with Windows 10 operating system. When some of the programs are installed on the PC, additional programs that come along will disturb the normal performance
    of the system. I suggest you to perform Safe mode and Clean boot procedures on the PC by following the steps below.

Step 1: I suggest you to boot your PC in Safe mode by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

Safe mode is a diagnostic mode that starts your computer with limited drivers necessary to run Windows. The words
    Safe Mode appear at the corners of your monitor to identify which Windows mode you are using.

Expand the options to boot into Safe Mode:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Reboot the PC to exit from Safe mode.

To know more about Safe mode, following is an article on
    Windows Startup Settings (including safe mode)
    (Applies to Windows 10 also):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/windows-startup-settings-safe-mode

Step 2: If the issue persists, perform Clean boot on your PC by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

I suggest you to perform clean boot by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

You can open the system configuration window in Windows 10:

a. Using run command.

• Press Windows Key + R keys on the Keyboard.
      • Type msconfig.msc and press Enter.

b. Using Cortana.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard and type msconfig.
      • Select the top most search result.
    Follow the steps from 3 under How to perform a clean boot
    for Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 from the link below (The steps for clean boot suggested in the link below for
    Windows 8/8.1 is applicable for Windows 10 as well):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    from the link above.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

How to make pop-ups appear in the background?

1. How to make pop-ups appear in the background? - Similar Threads - pop ups appear

2. What is tchrwei.log that is running with CMD in the background and popping up for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is tchrwei.log that is running with CMD in the background and popping up for...: This is what I am seeing when I open that file. Also, how to see what applications or processes are opening and closing on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-tchrweilog-that-is-running-with-cmd-in-the/f4d0b95e-9b68-4365-a0fe-b00f87fbd730
  3. Starting background recording keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Starting background recording keeps popping up: whenever i start a game it keeps popping up over and over again and i dont want to shut it off completely submitted by /u/DiggyMon1337 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3pzd7/starting_background_recording_keeps_popping_up/
  4. Pop up Dialog Box Backgrounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up Dialog Box Backgrounds: I have a vision disability and can't see text on white backgrounds. I'm having problems seeing these dialog boxes text. Example riggt click C drive select properties and tge dialog box opens up with a white background which i cant see any text. Ive got dark mode on everything...
  5. How to Stop Pop-Up Windows From Appearing Off-Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Stop Pop-Up Windows From Appearing Off-Screen?: I am on Win 10 version 1909 (OS Build 18363.592). Almost every time I click on a browser link in which a pop-up box with more information is to appear, the window always winds up way offscreen. I have two screens, one the native laptop screen and the other an HDMI-attached...
  6. how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10

how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10: [ATTACH]how do I block pop ups appearing in windows 10 like the one appearing in the bottom right hand side https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-pop-ups-appearing-in-windows-10/1b837080-1e1f-4df7-b85b-19c7bc1c7ec5
  7. focus assistant pop up keeps appearing

focus assistant pop up keeps appearing: hi, I am using Windows 10, 1903 and the focus assistant popup appears few times or so. I have set it to off. Is there the best way to get it to not appear at all?...
  8. App keeps making an error pop up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App keeps making an error pop up.: When I try to open a game I downloaded from the Microsoft store an error pops up and says I need a new app to open this track. but when I try to download the app in the Microsoft store there is no app....
  9. "Safe to remove" pop-up does not appear.

in Windows 10 Support
    "Safe to remove" pop-up does not appear.: When I click on "Safely Remove" for a USB drive the drive disappears from the list and also from the Windows Explorer drive view, but I do not receive the "Safe to remove" pop-up message. Any ideas? 84232
  10. Pop-ups are appearing behind parent window

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop-ups are appearing behind parent window: Hi all, Since installing 10, whenever |I open a pop-up window (e.g. right-click, properties dialog, the copy/move/delete progress window etc), they open behind the main parent window. Any ideas how to change this? Thanks TD 14318

Users found this page by searching for:

1. popup windows appear in background