Windows 10: how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10

Discus and support how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, How can I make recovery DVD from Windows 10. I have 3 DVD purchased and want to make recovery DVD rather than making recovery USB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by datatraveler2012, Sep 9, 2019.

1. how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10

Hi,

How can I make recovery DVD from Windows 10. I have 3 DVD purchased and want to make recovery DVD rather than making recovery USB.

:)

datatraveler2012, Sep 9, 2019

2. Creating Recovery DVD

What are the steps to create the Recovery DVD for Windows 10?

AlbertHeinzle, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Sep 9, 2019
  4. how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10

Windows 10 create a system recovery dvd

My computer is telling me to make a system recovery drive.

I would like to make a system recovery dvd!!

What is the step by step instructions for making this dvd, I have a dvd writer.

I do have the original windows 10 dvd downloaded from Microsoft, is this sufficient if I need to recover my system?? It will not have all the updates!

LynDanforth, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10

1. how to make recovery DVD from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - recovery DVD

2. Can I create a Win 11 Pro recovery DVD for a desktop from a Win 11 Home laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I create a Win 11 Pro recovery DVD for a desktop from a Win 11 Home laptop?: My Dell Desktop was running Win 11 Pro when it took a power hit and refuses to reboot correctly. I have tried the usual pwr down 3 times and still will not complete the reboot. When I upgraded to Win 11 Pro, I did not make a recovery drive. I would prefer not to do a...
  3. Can I create a Win 11 Pro recovery DVD for a desktop from a Win 11 Home laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I create a Win 11 Pro recovery DVD for a desktop from a Win 11 Home laptop?: My Dell Desktop was running Win 11 Pro when it took a power hit and refuses to reboot correctly. I have tried the usual pwr down 3 times and still will not complete the reboot. When I upgraded to Win 11 Pro, I did not make a recovery drive. I would prefer not to do a...
  4. How do I run recovery partition or cd/dvd player from the command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I run recovery partition or cd/dvd player from the command prompt: I’m sick & tired of d/l media tool 8,10,11, they are all corrupt and a waste of time, I have literally installed, had customer service, install windows 10 over 15 times, like 3 times a day! I don’t need to explain why I’m want use recovery partition, just tell how to start up...
  5. How do I run recovery partition or cd/dvd player from the command prompt

How do I run recovery partition or cd/dvd player from the command prompt: I’m sick & tired of d/l media tool 8,10,11, they are all corrupt and a waste of time, I have literally installed, had customer service, install windows 10 over 15 times, like 3 times a day! I don’t need to explain why I’m want use recovery partition, just tell how to start up...
  6. How do I run recovery partition or cd/dvd player from the command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 doesn't boot from OS, USB, DVD and F11 recovery doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't boot from OS, USB, DVD and F11 recovery doesn't work: Like others I noticed that after a recent update, the BSOD appeared more often. Today, Windows 10 failed to boot and the blue screen turned black with no cursor.Things I've tried:The UEFI memory and hard-disc checks, accessible via F2. The laptop passed both tests...
  8. Windows 10 doesn't boot from OS, USB, DVD and F11 recovery doesn't work

Windows 10 doesn't boot from OS, USB, DVD and F11 recovery doesn't work: Like others I noticed that after a recent update, the BSOD appeared more often. Today, Windows 10 failed to boot and the blue screen turned black with no cursor.Things I've tried:The UEFI memory and hard-disc checks, accessible via F2. The laptop passed both tests...
  9. Windows 10 doesn't boot from OS, USB, DVD and F11 recovery doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. USB RECOVERY, burn its data of this, to DVD... ? And have bootable DVD DL...?

USB RECOVERY, burn its data of this, to DVD... ? And have bootable DVD DL...?: I created a recovery usb stick ~5GB for my PC hp Z440I have another one PC rather old, 2009, that i want to create a recovery usb, but Not support boot from usb, only boot via DVD, Can after created for this a USB RECOVERY, burn its data of this, to DVD... ? And have bootable...