Windows 10: how to make scren shot

Discus and support how to make scren shot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; how to make screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-scren-shot/d4d2d63e-e0cd-4141-aec2-d1593cef5648 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by johntharakan, Jun 26, 2020.

1. how to make scren shot

how to make screen shot

:)

johntharakan, Jun 26, 2020

2. my nokia lumia 520 scren was blinking

my nokia lumia 520 scren was blinking and it was not displaying what can i do now pls suggest ur answer

Pradeepkumar m, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Screen Shot in Windows 10

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you referring to?
    • Are you facing any kind of issues with Windows?
    If you want to take a screen shot and save it as picture, I suggest you to check with the below steps.

To take a screen shot and save it as a picture

• Click the window you want to capture. Press Alt+Print Screen by holding down the Alt key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact
      key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)
    Note: You can take a screen shot of your entire desktop rather than just a single window by pressing the Print Screen key without holding down the Alt key.

• Click Start, click Accessories, and then click
      Paint.

• In the Paint window, click Edit, and then click
      Paste.

• When the image appears in the Paint window, click File, and then click
      Save As.

• In the Save As dialog box, in the File name box, type a name for the screen shot, and then click
      Save.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 26, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

how to make scren shot

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

how to make scren shot

1. how to make scren shot - Similar Threads - scren shot

2. Need help UAC has locked me out of computer and I don't have a scren only a monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help UAC has locked me out of computer and I don't have a scren only a monitor: Im hoping someone can help me. The UAC has me locked out of my computer. I will try to open any .Exe and will be asked for a password that I don't have. Every other password I try won't work and my facial scan won't work. I have seen the tutorials on how to remedy this...
  3. Need help UAC has locked me out of computer and I don't have a scren only a monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help UAC has locked me out of computer and I don't have a scren only a monitor: Im hoping someone can help me. The UAC has me locked out of my computer. I will try to open any .Exe and will be asked for a password that I don't have. Every other password I try won't work and my facial scan won't work. I have seen the tutorials on how to remedy this...
  4. Need help UAC has locked me out of computer and I don't have a scren only a monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Minecraft launcher opens with gray scren

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher opens with gray scren: Since I installed Minecraft I am unable to play the game it will just open in gray screen. I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-opens-with-gray-scren/3e4fb5ab-65ad-4247-9f00-8f4a8b58b04e
  6. Minecraft launcher opens with gray scren

Minecraft launcher opens with gray scren: Since I installed Minecraft I am unable to play the game it will just open in gray screen. I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-opens-with-gray-scren/3e4fb5ab-65ad-4247-9f00-8f4a8b58b04e
  7. Have a blue scren

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a blue scren: Hi, i have a problem whith a blue screen when i play the game. Here my minidumpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22549.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\042022-5656-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File:...
  8. Have a blue scren

Have a blue scren: Hi, i have a problem whith a blue screen when i play the game. Here my minidumpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22549.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\042022-5656-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File:...
  9. Have a blue scren

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. W-10 b ig update .. now cnnot select a picture as a scren saver...

in Windows 10 Customization
    W-10 b ig update .. now cnnot select a picture as a scren saver...: Large update last night 2 hours... andmy screen saver went awzy .. this was my 13 yo. Siamese. Now there is no way to select a picture in any of the display options. Any ide I am recovderffing from a stroke and typ;ing right handcedc . Please excsuse the typ;os. Bill...