Windows 10: How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray?

Discus and support How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Currently it only displays local time, and I have to hover to get the other timezone. How do you make both time zones display permanently in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jade-Gate, Apr 24, 2020.

1. How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray?

Currently it only displays local time, and I have to hover to get the other timezone.

How do you make both time zones display permanently in the system tray?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Jade-Gate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jade-Gate, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Win32Guy Win User

How to show seconds on the Windows 10 tray clock

*Source : How to Show Seconds in Taskbar Clock in Windows 10?

1. Start Regedit.exe and go to the following registry branch:

1. Create a REG_DWORD value named ShowSecondsInSystemClock
    2. Set its value data to 1.
    3. Logoff and login back.

This adds seconds to the tray clock.

Works in Windows 10 Anniversary Update (v1607) and higher.

Win32Guy, Apr 24, 2020
  3. AndreyT Win User
    Additional clocks: what's going on?

Oh, so, this is not even a bug. This is simply my own confusion.

Apparently, the location list in the setup dialog lists the "canonical" timezones for those locations. I.e. it does not take into account whether DST is currently in effect in that location. Meanwhile, the clock popup shows the actual time, which can be affected by DST.

So, it is perfectly normal to see GMT+2 and GMT+3 in the list and at the same time see identical regional time displayed in the popup.

AndreyT, Apr 24, 2020
  4. AmrutaC Win User

How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray?

Wrong time in additional clock Windows 10

Windows 10 64 bit

The additional clock added via 'Date and Time' is wrong. However the 'Alarm and Clock' shows correct time.

Added additional clock for Austin (UTC-5) and UTC.

• 'Alarm and Clock' displays UTC-5 time
    • 'Date and Time' displays UTC-4 time

Please check the screenshot added below.

Any helps will be greatly appreciated.

How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray? 5a07cdce-de49-4ff6-832b-68d4260d51dd?upload=true.png

AmrutaC, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray?

1. How to make second clock (for additional timezone) show at all times in the system tray? - Similar Threads - second clock additional

2. Show seconds in system tray clock option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show seconds in system tray clock option missing: hello, i just updated my windows 11 version to the latest update 22621.1778 which is moment 3. i don't have a option for show seconds in system tray clock. can someone help me?...
  3. Show seconds in system tray clock option missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show seconds in system tray clock option missing: hello, i just updated my windows 11 version to the latest update 22621.1778 which is moment 3. i don't have a option for show seconds in system tray clock. can someone help me?...
  4. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build 22H2 22621.900.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps in the "Other system tray icons" area and add more apps to be always displayed, not all the icons show in the...
  5. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build 22H2 22621.900.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps in the "Other system tray icons" area and add more apps to be always displayed, not all the icons show in the...
  6. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...
  7. Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??

Not All Icons Showing In The System Tray??: Hi everyone,I am having a problem with the system tray. I am running Windows 11 latest build.Basically, if I go into taskbar settings and toggle apps on the overflow settings, not all the icons show in the tray. One of them disappears.I hope I have described this...
  8. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  9. Date not showing with time in system tray

Date not showing with time in system tray: My date has stopped appearing in my task bar, and only the time is showing. I recently changed monitor configurations over and back, and I found this problem when I returned to my original set up. I have messed with settings for this before, formatting the date/time in the...
  10. Date not showing with time in system tray

in Windows 10 Customization