Windows 10: How to Make Sure Company Doesn't Have Access to Personal Computer

Discus and support How to Make Sure Company Doesn't Have Access to Personal Computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey team, I have a sort of two-parter question. I was thinking about logging into my work email within my personal computer, on Outlook. I signed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anti91, May 14, 2020.

1. Anti91 Win User

How to Make Sure Company Doesn't Have Access to Personal Computer

Hey team,

I have a sort of two-parter question.

I was thinking about logging into my work email within my personal computer, on Outlook. I signed in via Outlook, and I "believe" it then asked me to verify that my company can have access to my computer which I believe is standard, in case they need to remote-wipe it.

I didn't think anything of this because I'm an idiot haha.

Then, I go to log back into my computer, and my computer tells me that I need to change my Pin. And that I wouldn't be allowed to do a 4 character Pin, but I had to do a 6. It was very random, and then I realized--perhaps the IT department pushed that requirement to any computer connected to their work email.

---

So my first question is how to make sure I've completely removed my company's access to my computer if they even have access it--not sure if I'm being paranoid.

Second, I went through Account --> Business/School and removed my connection. But even after that, there's still a 6-digit complexity rule on my Pin. Is there any way to change that requirement back to just 4?

Thanks!

Anti

:)

Anti91, May 14, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How to Make Sure Company Doesn't Have Access to Personal Computer [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 14, 2020
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, May 14, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How to Make Sure Company Doesn't Have Access to Personal Computer - Similar Threads - Sure Company Doesn't

2. How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make sure my computer is 100% malware free?: Hi, about a few weeks ago, my computer was infected with malware. Since then, almost every night someone is repeatedly trying to access each personal account like Gmail, Facebook, rockstar social club, Spotify etc. I have lost my Facebook account in the initial attack....
  3. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?: How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the keys which must be in my MS Account. When I check for "View Bitlocker Key" under the deviced locked it only goes "loading" bit...
  4. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?: How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the keys which must be in my MS Account. When I check for "View Bitlocker Key" under the deviced locked it only goes "loading" bit...
  5. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?: Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the keys which must be in my MS Account. When I check for "View Bitlocker Key" under the deviced locked it only goes "loading" bit never loads anyway even in strong internet connection. Our company IT admin said...
  8. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

9. How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?

How to get my Bitlocker key when our Company IT admin doesn't have access to it?: Hi! My laptop including its drives are Bitlocked and asking for the keys which must be in my MS Account. When I check for "View Bitlocker Key" under the deviced locked it only goes "loading" bit never loads anyway even in strong internet connection. Our company IT admin said...
  10. I want to make sure my usb stick doesn't have malware.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to make sure my usb stick doesn't have malware.: So, about like 2 years ago I ended up getting RAT malware on a test laptop, it was fine because it was a test laptop I was going to completely destroy with all types of malware and finish it off with Memz anyway, but my dumb self left my usb stick in when I got the RAT...