Windows 10: How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode

Discus and support How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I've seen suggested that turning "show app list in start menu" would do so, but I want the APPS list to show up FIRST instead of TILE. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DexyChan, Jun 8, 2020.

1. DexyChan Win User

How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode

How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode fae41641-1abb-448c-a9fd-d0fe3a83ec3b?upload=true.jpg

I've seen suggested that turning "show app list in start menu" would do so, but I want the APPS list to show up FIRST instead of TILE. I HATE Tiles, have an option to disable or choose an order of priority!

:)

DexyChan, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Neilg Win User

how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Jun 8, 2020
  3. raizex Win User
    Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu

hi all ,

i haven't any tiles on start menu and i wanna use full screen start menu
    when i click start button its shows empty pined tiles screen cause i haven't any tiles on it
    can i modify start menu to show all apps instead pined tiles ?
    thx

raizex, Jun 8, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode

can not hide app list in start menu

One possibility is that you're using Start in full screen mode.

There is registry setting, but is in binary mode and is used for other settings too…

tutorials | 66248-hide-show-app-list-start-menu-windows-10

AndreTen, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. How to make the Apps list show up first instead of Tiles in Menu Full Screen mode - Similar Threads - Apps list show

2. Why are the Spotify and Disney icons taking up the full tile? How to make it show normally...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are the Spotify and Disney icons taking up the full tile? How to make it show normally...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skwigle [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xp5906/why_are_the_spotify_and_disney_icons_taking_up/
  3. Start in full screen with app list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start in full screen with app list: Is there a way to combine app list and pinned tiles in start if used in full screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-in-full-screen-with-app-list/e50f30d9-8036-4239-83cd-1e815c6cd466
  4. Start in full screen with app list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start in full screen with app list: Is there a way to combine app list and pinned tiles in start if used in full screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-in-full-screen-with-app-list/e50f30d9-8036-4239-83cd-1e815c6cd466
  5. How to make start menu show apps instead of their folders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make start menu show apps instead of their folders?: Hi, this is a simple non-issue question, if you click the start menu it shows the folders of some apps e.g. showing a "Foxit Reader" folder which only contains one item, the Foxit Reader app. Some others like Qbittorrent folder show the Qbittorrent app and the Uninstall icon,...
  6. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  7. Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu

Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu: Here is the answer to that question which the microsoft moderator said you cannot do. Settings->Personalization->start Set "Show app list in Start menu" to on. this will now default to apps and not show the pinned tiles first. ***Modified title from: Start Menu No...
  8. Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps)

Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps): [ATTACH] Hi, i have recently downgraded skype to more usable version, but the older version dose not show in my start menu's tiles. i would like to add it into the quick start icons because that helps me manage my space better on the quickstart. Just to give you an idea...
  9. Star menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps)

Star menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps): Hi, i have recently downgraded skype to more usable version, but the older version dose not show in my start menu's tiles. i would like to add it into the quick start icons because that helps me manage my space better on the quickstart. Just to give you an idea here is...
  10. Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu

Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu: hi all , i haven't any tiles on start menu and i wanna use full screen start menu when i click start button its shows empty pined tiles screen cause i haven't any tiles on it can i modify start menu to show all apps instead pined tiles ? thx 98330