Windows 10: How to make the best of a slow machine running on limited resources with a Windows...

Discus and support How to make the best of a slow machine running on limited resources with a Windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/jesperancinha [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkv1vp/how_to_make_the_best_of_a_slow_machine_running_on/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jesperancinha, May 16, 2020.

1. How to make the best of a slow machine running on limited resources with a Windows...

/u/jesperancinha, May 16, 2020

2. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 16, 2020
  3. WHY IS WINDOWS 10 RUNNING SO SLOW?

Hi Sven,

Thanks for showing interest on Windows 10.

I would suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 16, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

How to make the best of a slow machine running on limited resources with a Windows...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 16, 2020
Thema:

How to make the best of a slow machine running on limited resources with a Windows...

1. How to make the best of a slow machine running on limited resources with a Windows... - Similar Threads - best slow machine

2. running slow and making noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    running slow and making noise: running slow and making noises https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-slow-and-making-noise/1ff40769-ccb5-49bf-acb2-5d160f514d09
  3. running slow and making noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    running slow and making noise: running slow and making noises https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-slow-and-making-noise/1ff40769-ccb5-49bf-acb2-5d160f514d09
  4. How to speed up a VirtualBox Virtual Machine and make it run faster

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up a VirtualBox Virtual Machine and make it run faster: The speed and performance of a Virtual Machine depend on the specifications of the host machine like RAM, processor, etc. But sometimes, despite having a powerful computer, the Virtual Machine runs slow. In this article, we will describe some methods that will help you make...
  5. how to make computer sleep so that virtual machine keeps running in background

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to make computer sleep so that virtual machine keeps running in background: Hi, I am facing some problems in my Gmail that I am discussing here due to space and other complexities like viruses etc may come I do not want to install outlook etc on my current laptop. My current laptop from which I am posting this question has been giving me...
  6. My computer is running very slow. How can I make it run faster. It slowed down yesterday.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is running very slow. How can I make it run faster. It slowed down yesterday.: My computer sowed down recently. How can I get it back to it's normal speed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-running-very-slow-how-can-i-make-it/b399d385-127e-4929-b55f-0ff35b25592e
  7. How Best To Work With Two 'Main' Machines?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Best To Work With Two 'Main' Machines?: We have a home LAN. Two of the machines are my 'main' machines. One in the house. One in the shed. It'd be nice if I could work from either one and have access to the same apps, the same data. What's the paradigm these days for doing that? 126629
  8. How Best To Work With Two 'Main' Machines?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Best To Work With Two 'Main' Machines?: We have a home LAN. Two of the machines are my 'main' machines. One in the house. One in the shed. It'd be nice if I could work from either one and have access to the same apps, the same data. What's the paradigm these days for doing that? 126629
  9. Windows Locking Up, Runs Slow - Resources stolen; Task Manager Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Locking Up, Runs Slow - Resources stolen; Task Manager Problem: Hi! (i5, Windows 10, 8mb Ram) I've talked to Microsoft who took control of my computer and did some very basic trouble shooting. I also posted on a well know forum to check me for Maleware. I am over 3 weeks into this problem. I am still not convinced it is not maleware....
  10. Adjust Processor Resources for Best Performance in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Adjust Processor Resources for Best Performance in Windows 10: How to: Adjust Processor Resources for Best Performance in Windows 10 Adjust Processor Resources for Best Performance of Programs or Background Services in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows manages your processor resources automatically, and can allocate tasks...