Windows 10: how to make the ISO image of the current Windows 10 installation (GPT partition style) ,as is.

Discus and support how to make the ISO image of the current Windows 10 installation (GPT partition style) ,as is. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello to everyone. I'm looking for a tutorial or tool that help me to make the ISO bootable image of my current windows 10 installation (GPT style... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/loziomario, Jul 17, 2020.

1. how to make the ISO image of the current Windows 10 installation (GPT partition style) ,as is.

Hello to everyone.

I'm looking for a tutorial or tool that help me to make the ISO bootable image of my current windows 10 installation (GPT style partition) ,as is,preserving all the settings,users,installed programs,everything. Can you someone hel me with that ? thanks.

submitted by /u/loziomario
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/loziomario, Jul 17, 2020

2. GPT Partition Style Problem for Clean Install of Windows 10

A Clean install is just that - your data and programs will not exist after the process.
    Make sure you have backups of any data you want to keep, and you have the discs and keys for any purchased software.

See: How to Clean Install Windows 10 (TenForums.com)
    Read through the instructions, especially the color boxes
    Ask questions about a step if you have any

Step 7 Blue Note box: If you have the free Windows 10 offer, then you will need to click/tap on Skip since you will not have a product key.

Step 11 is a branch to step 12 (no UEFI) OR step 13 (UEFI)

You do NOT have to create the partitions manually.
    Windows install will create the partitions if the drive is unallocated as shown in the tutorial.

Disconnect all other drives before the Clean install - then Windows can only write to that drive

Slartybart, Jul 17, 2020
  3. windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the GPT partition style

I want to install win 10 to my ASUS Laptop but when i selected disk or partition, windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the GPT partition style. How to install Win 10 in my Laptop, please and thank you ?

jasonchen9, Jul 17, 2020
  4. how to make the ISO image of the current Windows 10 installation (GPT partition style) ,as is.

Getting error: Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style

I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my friends machine from bootable USB. Following is what I have done till now:

• I created bootable USB using Windows 10 ISO and Rufus with GPT Partition schema for UEFI computer option selected. Also I ensured that I formatted it with FAT32.

• Machine was not detecting bootable USB drive. All it was showing in its boot menu is this:
      how to make the ISO image of the current Windows 10 installation (GPT partition style) ,as is. iNGdP.png

So I enabled legacy mode:

how to make the ISO image of the current Windows 10 installation (GPT partition style) ,as is. IRH6o.png

and it started showing bootable USB drive in its boot menu:
      how to make the ISO image of the current Windows 10 installation (GPT partition style) ,as is. h5DVG.png

• So I continued to installing Windows 10. However when selected partition in which Windows 8 was installed, it said Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style.
    That means partition in which Windows 8 is installed is of type of GPT type. Also my bootable USB drive is of GPT type. Then, why it is not allowing to install?

Mahesha999, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

how to make the ISO image of the current Windows 10 installation (GPT partition style) ,as is.

1. how to make the ISO image of the current Windows 10 installation (GPT partition style) ,as is. - Similar Threads - ISO image current

2. Windows can not be installed to this disk The selected disk is of GPT partition style. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can not be installed to this disk The selected disk is of GPT partition style. Is...: Hi members, I'm installing fresh windows 10 on my HP laptop, I have formated the previous windows disk for a clean installation, But now it's showing me that windows cannot be installed on this disk because the selected disk is of the GPT partition style.Is there any possible...
  3. Windows can not be installed to this disk The selected disk is of GPT partition style. Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows can not be installed to this disk The selected disk is of GPT partition style. Is...: Hi members, I'm installing fresh windows 10 on my HP laptop, I have formated the previous windows disk for a clean installation, But now it's showing me that windows cannot be installed on this disk because the selected disk is of the GPT partition style.Is there any possible...
  4. Windows can not be installed to this disk The selected disk is of GPT partition style. Is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk is of the GPT partition style": [ATTACH] Hello everyone/anyone willing to help. I'll try to summarize everything as concisely as possible. (It'll be kinda all over the place sorry!) I have 3 storage drives. One 1TB SSD Samsung Evo 860, one Seagate 1TB HDD, and one 256GB M.2 SSD. The SSD I currently have...
  6. GA-Z170X_Gaming 3 &"The selected disk is of the GPT partition style"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GA-Z170X_Gaming 3 &"The selected disk is of the GPT partition style": Hi guys, new to the forum, hope you can help me out. I have a i7 6700K, 16 Gig memory, GTX 1080 with a Gigabyte GA-Z170X_Gaming 3 motherboard and a intel SSD 6, it had win 10 on until I attempted to reinstall, now when I try to install win 10 I get the "The selected disk is...
  7. Installing Windows 10 on GPT partition

Installing Windows 10 on GPT partition: I've a Lenovo IdeaPad 110 Laptop which is currently running windows 10 on MBR partition. I want to do a clean install to change the partition type to GPT (My lap supports UEFI). How do i do that ?...
  8. windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the GPT partition style

windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the GPT partition style: I want to install win 10 to my ASUS Laptop but when i selected disk or partition, windows cannot be installed to this disk. the selected disk is of the GPT partition style. How to install Win 10 in my Laptop, please and thank you ?...
  9. GPT Partition Style Problem for Clean Install of Windows 10

GPT Partition Style Problem for Clean Install of Windows 10: Having upgrade Windows 8.1 to W10, I wish to now do a clean install, but cannot install over current installation due to it being a GPT Partition style boot. I have heard this can be deleted and replaced with MBR but then will I have to format the partition? 16662
  10. GPT Partition Style preventing Windows 10 Installation

GPT Partition Style preventing Windows 10 Installation: I just built a custom pc with a new mobo. The hdd is used and has 8.1 on it which is not legal on this mobo. I can't really afford to buy 8.1 again. Especially since 10 is free. I burnt 10 to a disk and when I try doing a clean install I get a problem with GPT message...