Windows 10: How to make the thumbnails of the whatsapp images visible ? (Thumbnails of images in the...

Discus and support How to make the thumbnails of the whatsapp images visible ? (Thumbnails of images in the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FarPrune1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FarPrune1, May 1, 2020.

1. How to make the thumbnails of the whatsapp images visible ? (Thumbnails of images in the...

/u/FarPrune1, May 1, 2020
  2. André_K. Win User

Thumbnail image files in advance?

I have a huge NAS-based folder with 16'000 images in it. And a dozen of subfolders. In the thumbnails view Explorer does not cache thumbnails of this huge array, it only thumbnails those files that are currently visible in the window when I scroll down.
    When I go page down and down, Explorer does thumbnail my images, but not all of them before I visualize them in the window.

How can I force Explorer to go through all my image files (also in subfolders) and thumbnail them?

André_K., May 1, 2020
  3. Tara_620 Win User
    Regenerate image thumbnails

All of the image thumbnails were deleted/removed after a Windows 10 update. I have all folders' views set to "large icons" however, none of the image thumbnails are regenerating. The only thumbnails I'm able to see are ones for newly saved or opened images.

How do I get Windows to regenerate thumbnails for all the image files?

Tara_620, May 1, 2020
  4. How to make the thumbnails of the whatsapp images visible ? (Thumbnails of images in the...

Thumbnails won't show images

On Windows 10 my images aren't showing the image in the thumbnail. It's showing a pieces of blank paper. This randomly started happening today. I have checked the "Organize" setting and the "Always show icons, never thumbnails" is unchecked. I'm not sure
    what else to do. Any suggestions?

Brianne295, May 1, 2020
Thema:

How to make the thumbnails of the whatsapp images visible ? (Thumbnails of images in the...

1. How to make the thumbnails of the whatsapp images visible ? (Thumbnails of images in the... - Similar Threads - thumbnails whatsapp images

2. Image thumbnails not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image thumbnails not loading: Hello,A few days ago my laptop went bluescreen and restarted itself. Afterward, it became slow going through folders and files, windows become not responding a lot. Meanwhile, program icons always failed to load, often reappear after refresh. Image thumbnails stopped...
  3. Image icons/thumbnails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image icons/thumbnails: So, recently, no images on my computer show thumbnails, but instead the blank page iconexample: I've tried everything I could find to fix it, I've cleared my thumbnail cache, restarted windows explorer, made sure the "show thumbnails instead of icons" box was ticked in the...
  4. Image icons/thumbnails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image icons/thumbnails: So, recently, no images on my computer show thumbnails, but instead the blank page iconexample: I've tried everything I could find to fix it, I've cleared my thumbnail cache, restarted windows explorer, made sure the "show thumbnails instead of icons" box was ticked in the...
  5. no video thumbnails, image thumbnails are working

in Windows 10 Support
    no video thumbnails, image thumbnails are working: Hi there, for some time now all videos on my system are without thumbnails in the explorer. Image files are shown correctly with thumbnails. I already tried all recommended solutions like deleting the thumbnail cache (manually and via disk cleaner), checked all settings in...
  6. Folder or image Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder or image Thumbnails: Hi there, I want always to show icons and folders in tumbnail. Examples: Cntrol+shift+2 I press again and again. So I want always to show thumbnail type content in all folders. Thanks All COR Designer...
  7. Image thumbnails not showing

Image thumbnails not showing: Hello, The icons for my images are all screwed up in Windows 10: [ATTACH] I rebuilt the icon cache with these commands: ie4uinit.exe -ClearIconCache taskkill /IM explorer.exe /F DEL "%localappdata%\IconCache.db" /A shutdown /r /f /t 00 This fixed another problem I...
  8. Thumbnail Image

Thumbnail Image: The thumbnail image flashes when I open a folder in pictures. how do I get the picture image to remain open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thumbnail-image/f58e2e4c-8d6c-475e-87a9-3f614c02dff5"
  9. image on thumbnails

image on thumbnails: In older versions of windows you could see images of what was in an svg file. With windows 10 you can't. I save a lot of craft patterns, and it takes forever to find the file I'm looking for without an image on the thumbnail. Is there a way to set this up?...
  10. Problem on image thumbnails

Problem on image thumbnails: Hi, I have W10 updated to may update and last patches. I noticed a small bug. If I visualize a folder with images with the "very large icons" layout, a very large white frame appears around each image. See the following image. [ATTACH] Scrolling down and coming back up,...