Windows 10: How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious

Discus and support How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In window7 The working window "Highlight" on the work bar is very obvious [img] But in win10 this is not very obvious [img] I can't use the first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RomeO151028, Apr 5, 2019.

1. How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious

In window7
    The working window "Highlight" on the work bar is very obvious

How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious [​IMG]

But in win10 this is not very obvious

How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious [​IMG]

I can't use the first intuition to correctly select the target window in milliseconds to 1-2 seconds, in 4~8 working windows.
    Minimize the window from time to time,
    I have tested it, the eyes have no color difference weakened

Already tried
    Settings => Color => windows color (tried various)=> check the secondary color work column (did not improve)
    High contrast mode (changed too much)

Is there any other way make the window10 "Highlight"of work column more obvious?

:)

RomeO151028, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Ernie San Win User
    why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Apr 5, 2019
  4. How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious

Column Width in List View in File Explorer

I went through all of the above steps, but sadly this doesn't work when viewing folders in *list* view. Any idea how to adjust the column widths there?

Up until a couple of months ago the column widths were always simply equal to the longest name in the column or the longest name in the folder. Now there is a couple of extra centimetres in there for no discernible reason.

RichLehmann, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious

1. How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious - Similar Threads - window10 Highlight column

2. Make active window more obvious on taskbar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make active window more obvious on taskbar Windows 10: In Windows 10, the active window is represented on the taskbar by a very subtle shade affect see pic. Is there a setting or registry hack that would make it more obvious? I keep trying to switch to the browser window I'm already in, which is confusing Pic: Can you tell which...
  3. Make active window more obvious on taskbar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make active window more obvious on taskbar Windows 10: In Windows 10, the active window is represented on the taskbar by a very subtle shade affect see pic. Is there a setting or registry hack that would make it more obvious? I keep trying to switch to the browser window I'm already in, which is confusing Pic: Can you tell which...
  4. Make active window more obvious on taskbar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Window10 Audio not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Window10 Audio not working: Hello Guys, I have hp Desktop computer, and I have been using for months with window10 installed on it. I have been trying to fix audio problem but I can't. I have tried many options found on the internet and forums. but still not working. I have attached the screenshot for...
  6. Icons add to desktop in columns. Items on desktop are highlighted by rows. How does this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons add to desktop in columns. Items on desktop are highlighted by rows. How does this...: When you have icons added to the desktop, they add vertically from top left down column by column moving right. When you select an icon, and hold shift, and select another icon, it highlights all the icons by row first, starting where selected and going right then down, row...
  7. more columns on windows screen for icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    more columns on windows screen for icons?: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-columns-on-windows-screen-for-icons/4ce92140-5121-4ddb-a978-a570fa07f4a7
  8. window10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window10: bonjour .j ai régulièrement le message suivant :l acces contrôle aux dossiers a empeche C:\Pro...\ETD_SMARTCmd.exe d apporter des modifications a mémoire. peut on m aider sur la signification exact de ce message .merci beaucoup...
  9. How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make the window10 "Highlight" of work column more obvious: In window7 The working window "Highlight" on the work bar is very obvious [img] But in win10 this is not very obvious [img] I can't use the first intuition to correctly select the target window in milliseconds to 1-2 seconds, in 4~8 working windows. Minimize the window...
  10. How to make shortcuts focused / highlighted upon creation?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make shortcuts focused / highlighted upon creation?: In Windows 7, creating a shortcut of something via the right-click context menu would instantly focus or highlight the newly created shortcut, allowing you to seamlessly press Ctrl+X to move it. Is there any way to replicate this behavior in Windows 10, perhaps through a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. highlight column windows 10