Windows 10: How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again.

Discus and support How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As of Windows version 21H2, the usual hacks don't work anymore Settings, Personalization, ColorsThere is not obvious way to have a beautiful black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DBLogTeams, Apr 14, 2022.

1. How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again.

As of Windows version 21H2, the usual hacks don't work anymore Settings, Personalization, ColorsThere is not obvious way to have a beautiful black taskbar, now it's just an ugly gray. I need this fixed, it really bothers me.

:)

DBLogTeams, Apr 14, 2022
  2. FreeBooter, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Marivel Man, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again.

1. How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again. - Similar Threads - taskbar black again

2. How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again.: As of Windows version 21H2, the usual hacks don't work anymore Settings, Personalization, ColorsThere is not obvious way to have a beautiful black taskbar, now it's just an ugly gray. I need this fixed, it really bothers me....
  3. How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again.: As of Windows version 21H2, the usual hacks don't work anymore Settings, Personalization, ColorsThere is not obvious way to have a beautiful black taskbar, now it's just an ugly gray. I need this fixed, it really bothers me....
  4. How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again - does not work

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the Windows 10 taskbar black again - does not work: Hi, I want my black taskbar back. THere is already a thread for this, but: My Personalize settings>colors has no "More Options" The checkbox affecting taskbar is always greyed out [ATTACH] Isn't there a registry key for this?...
  5. Updated Windows and want to make the taskbar dark again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updated Windows and want to make the taskbar dark again: I want to change the color of the taskbar back to dark but I want to keep everything else in light mode. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-windows-and-want-to-make-the-taskbar-dark/728f3f9e-6b13-4429-8372-3dd926f1e7db
  6. How to Make Windows 10 Start Menu White While Keeping the Taskbar Black?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Make Windows 10 Start Menu White While Keeping the Taskbar Black?: Is there a way to achieve this? I like the white color on the start menu, but the white taskbar is just not for me. And unfortunately, they're like a "package", I can't get one without the other. submitted by /u/luckman-23 [link] [comments]...
  7. How to make backspace work again in Windows 10 1909+?

How to make backspace work again in Windows 10 1909+?: I am currently annoyed by windows 10 Explorer for this simple reason, I pressed backspace to go one folder up since 25 years. Now I updated to 1909 and noticed htgback.exe is not working anymore. It was working with Windows 10 for sure, but now it doesn't. Is there any other...
  8. How to make the Windows 10 taskbar fully hide?

How to make the Windows 10 taskbar fully hide?: Hey guys, I am using my LG C9 as my desktop and I am hiding the taskbar to prevent burn-in. I was wondering if anyone managed to make the taskbar fully hide. For me it fully hides sometimes, but a lot of the times a tiny stroke keeps being in the screen as seen here:...
  9. Half of my taskbar icons are black on black ||-( How to make visible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Half of my taskbar icons are black on black ||-( How to make visible?: I find it unspeakably maddening that MS occasionally fiddles with basic UI settings and pesters users with "features" they never asked for! E.g. this "dark theme" that pops up everywhere is about as desirable and useful as a goiter. ||-( It may be useful to save a few...
  10. active programs on taskbar - how do you make them 'active' again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    active programs on taskbar - how do you make them 'active' again: When I have any programs open that have gone to the taskbar because another program opened... How do I get any of those programs to activate again from taskbar? This has driven me nuts since I got Win 10. I click on the program icon on taskbar, and nothing happens. Only way...