Windows 10: How to make the Windows 10 taskbar fully hide?

Discus and support How to make the Windows 10 taskbar fully hide? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am using my LG C9 as my desktop and I am hiding the taskbar to prevent burn-in. I was wondering if anyone managed to make the taskbar fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Typhooni, Jan 8, 2020.

1. How to make the Windows 10 taskbar fully hide?

Hey guys, I am using my LG C9 as my desktop and I am hiding the taskbar to prevent burn-in. I was wondering if anyone managed to make the taskbar fully hide. For me it fully hides sometimes, but a lot of the times a tiny stroke keeps being in the screen as seen here: https://imgur.com/a/7qfwrOO

Does anyone have a solution for this?

submitted by /u/Typhooni
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Typhooni, Jan 8, 2020

2. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Windows 10 taskbar won't hide

I tried the procedure above three times. I restarted in between each try. These instructions do NOT work in Windows 10.

PLEASE FIX THIS PROBELM WITH AN UPDATE.

JackBeckner, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

How to make the Windows 10 taskbar fully hide?

Hide taskbar labels - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click a blank area on the taskbar and choose
      Taskbar Settings.

• Under Combine Taskbar Buttons, choose
      Always, hide labels.

• Exit Settings.

You may also go through How to use the taskbar
    for further help.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

How to make the Windows 10 taskbar fully hide?

1. How to make the Windows 10 taskbar fully hide? - Similar Threads - taskbar fully hide

2. How to make windows terminal fully transparent?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make windows terminal fully transparent?: [ATTACH] I am using windows version 20H2, the useAcrylic( ) property makes the terminal transparent + blurry. I don't want a blur effect. https://preview.redd.it/gaxwx1ga9mh61.png?width=1629&format=png&auto=webp&s=5d08c4c8a553450c89c79754ba695a161d56d9d1 submitted by...
  3. How can I hide the Windows 10 taskbar

in Cortana
    How can I hide the Windows 10 taskbar: How can I hide the Windows 10 taskbar, any answer for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-hide-the-windows-10-taskbar/03dff02d-a479-4984-a094-c92a0f37c9fc
  4. How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?

How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?: [ATTACH] I am making an arcade machine using Windows 10 and a small computer. I would like to be able to streamline the start up process and overall presentation so that the user sees only a few desktop icons as options for games. I want to essentially hide all of the...
  5. How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to automatically hide or fully remove taskbar/start menu?: I am making an arcade machine using Windows 10 and a small computer. I would like to be able to streamline the start up process and overall presentation so that the user sees only a few desktop icons as options for games. I want to essentially hide all of the other UI....
  6. Is it possible to make applications not un-hide taskbar?

Is it possible to make applications not un-hide taskbar?: I like to have my taskbar hide automatically, but when I get a notification on an app, it un-hides my taskbar, and I only want the taskbar to unhide when I put my mouse at the bottom of the screen. Is it possible to edit the Windows Registry to make apps not force the...
  7. How to hide the taskbar in windows 10?

How to hide the taskbar in windows 10?: How to hide the taskbar in windows 10? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-taskbar-in-windows-10/3f83f03d-4ffd-4543-8e28-78fb51c3596c
  8. how to hide the taskbar

how to hide the taskbar: want to hide the taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-taskbar/9a045720-09b1-49dd-8207-41ff0b56926f
  9. how to make the taskbar auto hide and how to make windows save your settings

how to make the taskbar auto hide and how to make windows save your settings: how do you make the taskbar automatically hide, none of the tutorials work how do you make settings actually save? they always revert after I turn on/off my computer. for example, I have two monitors, and two different backgrounds. I have set the background to picture, but...
  10. "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar: Hi, I'm using Build TH1 10240 with all updates (just checked before I posted this to be sure) dual booting W7 and W10 with no known problems other than the taskbar issue. The taskbar hides and appears fine when nothing is up but the desktop, or the settings window and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove taskbar while gaming