Windows 10: How to make the Xbox app not automatically open when you start your pc on windows 10

Discus and support How to make the Xbox app not automatically open when you start your pc on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i start my computer in class or somewhere else they will think im playing video games and its also annoying sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wowpow444, Nov 21, 2020.

1. wowpow444 Win User

How to make the Xbox app not automatically open when you start your pc on windows 10

Every time i start my computer in class or somewhere else they will think im playing video games and its also annoying sometimes

:)

wowpow444, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 21, 2020
  4. How to make the Xbox app not automatically open when you start your pc on windows 10

Cannot open Xbox App game bar

Hi Jamie,

Issues with saving your video clips or using the Game bar on Windows 10 are possibly caused by an outdated Xbox app or a corrupted folder on Windows Explorer. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you move your saved video clips to another folder within
    the PC. The next saved videos will automatically go to the new folder.

If the issue persists, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache. Then, uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it by following the steps below:

To reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

To update the Xbox App:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.  

You can also sign in to another use to isolate if there is an issue with your profile.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

How to make the Xbox app not automatically open when you start your pc on windows 10

1. How to make the Xbox app not automatically open when you start your pc on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox app automatically

2. Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x87e50036 when you start Xbox game or app: [IMG]If Error 0x87e50036 occurs when you try to start an Xbox game or app, this post will help you. This error is related to the Xbox app and indicates that the game you are trying to play is unavailable or cannot be accessed. Keep reading this post to learn how you can fix...
  3. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  4. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  5. How do you stop your Xbox app on your pc to stop automatically signing u in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you stop your Xbox app on your pc to stop automatically signing u in: I tried to look it up on YouTube doesn’t work so I almost gave up so I went to Microsoft egea and still dosent work I did everything it told me but at this point I just don’t know what to do pls contect me and tell me what wrong...
  6. How do you stop your Xbox app on your pc to stop automatically signing u in

How do you stop your Xbox app on your pc to stop automatically signing u in: I tried to look it up on YouTube doesn’t work so I almost gave up so I went to Microsoft egea and still dosent work I did everything it told me but at this point I just don’t know what to do pls contect me and tell me what wrong...
  7. Xbox app will soon let you choose where to install your games on your PC and allow you to...

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox app will soon let you choose where to install your games on your PC and allow you to...: The Xbox app on PC is getting some important options in the near future. Gamepass PC subscribers may be aware of the limitations of the app. When you install a game, Windows 10/11 will automatically download it to the C: drive. What makes it worse, is the fact that you can't...
  8. Xbox Game Bar open on your PC when sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox Game Bar open on your PC when sign in: Xbox Game Bar was Open on few staff computers when they log in today. I some computers cause freezing the Windows. Is there a specific reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-open-on-your-pc-when-sign-in/d2dea0f4-7cc8-4d15-bd11-c4254ef91bf1
  9. how to start your pc automatically?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to start your pc automatically?: Hello, I want to let my laptop (Asus G15) boot automatically at a certain time but i have no idea how to do it Can you guys help? submitted by /u/Gamelistiq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdtba4/how_to_start_your_pc_automatically/
  10. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?

"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?: Hi everybody. I need a t-shirt that says "I survived the upgrade to Windows 10". I started it Sunday afternoon, from Win 7, and finished it Monday afternoon. Whew. Completely lost my home Wifi use, in the process and had to research it on the other PC, which had been upgraded...