Windows 10: how to make wifi private on windows on a surface pro laptop

Discus and support how to make wifi private on windows on a surface pro laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; how to make wifi private on windows on a surface pro laptop not sure which windows but it’s the current windows ten I think. My wifi would say “ no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shygirlsclub, Jan 24, 2021.

1. how to make wifi private on windows on a surface pro laptop

how to make wifi private on windows on a surface pro laptop

not sure which windows but it’s the current windows ten I think. My wifi would say “ no Internet: secured.” I clearly have wifi bc all my other devices are connected.

apparently I have to make it private. it’s no giving me option to make it discoverable. I do everything manually, type in codes to run the network. I re type in the wifi password. Constantly restarting it , it doesn’t do anything different.

I don’t know what to do now.

submitted by /u/shygirlsclub
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shygirlsclub, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, how to make wifi private on windows on a surface pro laptop :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. how to make wifi private on windows on a surface pro laptop - Similar Threads - wifi private surface

2. Surface 6 pro WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface 6 pro WiFi: Since the last update my Surface 6 pro takes a while to automatically connect to WIFI. It was fine before the update. Its faster to manually connect. If I leave it after start up it can take 10 minutes but connects eventually. No issue with the router and all other W10 & W8.2...
  3. Intermittent wifi connection with Surface Pro

Intermittent wifi connection with Surface Pro: I have had a surface pro for several years and about 3 months ago it started having trouble connecting to wifi. It is intermittent, usually struggling to connect but once I eventually connect can take anything from a minute to 30 minutes as long as I am using it, it is...
  4. Surface Pro 6 - Wifi instability

Surface Pro 6 - Wifi instability: Hello community, So, this has been plaguing me since forever. I am on a Surface Pro 6. My Wifi that I connect is 5G. Issue: When I switch on my Surface or wake her from sleep, 1. Takes about 10 - 15 seconds or more to connect to the Wifi 2. If not, I have to...
  5. How to make Function Keys work in Surface Pro 6.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Function Keys work in Surface Pro 6.: Hi All, I have Surface Pro 6 with Windows 2004 installed. I use Sage 50 2013 Accounting Program regularly and before switching to the Surface I used to use Sage on a standard laptop. Sage has some pre-defined Function Keys: F6, for instance, duplicate the cell above the...
  6. Wifi Private orPublic ?

Wifi Private orPublic ?: I have a constant problem. My WiFi changes from Private to Public. I have several times changed the property to private but was unsuccessful. I need to sort this issue as it bugs me....
  7. Slow wifi on Surface Pro 6

Slow wifi on Surface Pro 6: Hi My Wifi is slow on my new Surface Pro 6. I get about 50Mbps (while on my phone I get 350 connected to the same wifi). I have read the disabling the bluetooth helps, and indeed it helps (still doesn't get the same speed as my mobile phone but reaches about 200). But I am...
  8. How to make Private Network Connected

How to make Private Network Connected: Hello I’m not able to connect to the internet because my Private network says its “Not Connected”. Does anyone know how i can make it “connected”"? Thank you [IMG]...
  9. How to change WiFi to private

How to change WiFi to private: I don’t know how to change Wi-Fi setting from public network to private. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-to-change-wifi-to-private/bb46bec2-bef6-455c-94cf-42ed97f9e45c
  10. Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: We are pleased to announce that today we’ve released new versions of the Surface Tools for IT Pros with support for the new Surface Pro and Surface Laptop. This update includes new versions of the Surface Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM) tools Surface UEFI Configurator and...