Windows 10: How to make win 10 title bars transparent

Discus and support How to make win 10 title bars transparent in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI everyone. My name is Rick. I just registered today. I've been trying to make my title bars transparent on and off for a few years. Is there a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arcelaschi, Nov 28, 2019.

1. How to make win 10 title bars transparent

HI everyone. My name is Rick. I just registered today.

I've been trying to make my title bars transparent on and off for a few years.

Is there a registry tweak available? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Windows 10 version 2004 build 19033.1

:)

arcelaschi, Nov 28, 2019
  2. kouzou Win User

Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

Oh thanks for the suggestion.
    I will try that out and I hope it works for me too.

kouzou, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

That tweak messed with some settings if you updated to TH2. Go to personalization and change your W10 Theme to one of the default themes built in, and then change the color accents off. So everything goes back to black taskbar and color-less title bars etc, change the colors off for Title Bar and Start Menu and turn off transparency. Turn it all off. Reboot and then go back to your theme, change the color manually and turn on colors for titlebars and enable transparency and it should go away. That's what I did when I upgraded. I noticed the tweak messed with some things, so those are the steps I followed and it went away after using the W10 Aero Lite theme on the RTM 10240

heyyahblah, Nov 28, 2019
  4. DJC
    djc Win User

How to make win 10 title bars transparent

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

Thema:

How to make win 10 title bars transparent

1. How to make win 10 title bars transparent - Similar Threads - title bars transparent

2. My task bar is not getting transparent in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task bar is not getting transparent in win 10: my task bar just stays dark and dose not get tinted transparent. it only gets tinted transparent when i change desktops. U can see in the video observe the taskbar. please help me https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LhfMuLGyyvRFbdpU6Y2ogo95QBbp1eZg/view?usp=sharing...
  3. My task bar is not getting transparent in win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My task bar is not getting transparent in win 10: my task bar just stays dark and dose not get tinted transparent. it only gets tinted transparent when i change desktops. U can see in the video observe the taskbar. please help me https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LhfMuLGyyvRFbdpU6Y2ogo95QBbp1eZg/view?usp=sharing...
  4. My task bar is not getting transparent in win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Title Bars became transparent after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Title Bars became transparent after update: Recently I have installed Dev Preview of Win 11 Pro - build 22567.ni_release.220225-1325After successfully updating all of my apps which run as elevated Admin privileges has their titlebars translucent and the text is gone. Screenshot attached:Looking for a resolution...
  6. Title Bars became transparent after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title Bars became transparent after update: Recently I have installed Dev Preview of Win 11 Pro - build 22567.ni_release.220225-1325After successfully updating all of my apps which run as elevated Admin privileges has their titlebars translucent and the text is gone. Screenshot attached:Looking for a resolution...
  7. Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent

Make Task Bar Search Bar Transparent: Hi, After upgrading to Windows 10 1903, I noticed you guys split up the Cortana buttons and the Search bar ("Type here to search"). Because I am on dark windows theme and a light app theme, the search bar is a complete eye sore. It literally is a giant white box amidst a...
  8. How to make Tiles transparent?

How to make Tiles transparent?: I'm talking about the start menu tiles... Is there a way to make them like half transparent like the tiles in the bottom of the action center? -Thanks! 56940
  9. How bar applications...transparent

How bar applications...transparent: I see many themes with bar applications trasparent, but i dont understand in which way i can obtain this Thank Hispa 57143
  10. Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Transparent Borders BUG with the new 'Title Bars Colour' feature: Hi, Does anyone know how can I remove these transparent borders from the 'Notification' and 'Search' boxes? Before the latest Windows 10 build I used a method in order to put some colour on the title bars which was this one: EDIT: Aerolite Theme - Install in Windows...