Windows 10: HOW TO MAKE WIN 10 USB BOOTABLE USING ANDROID

Discus and support HOW TO MAKE WIN 10 USB BOOTABLE USING ANDROID in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I want know that how can I able to make my 8GB pendrive bootable for windows 10 from my android mobile ? Please suggest.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Om Prakash 23, Sep 25, 2020.

1. HOW TO MAKE WIN 10 USB BOOTABLE USING ANDROID

Hi,

I want know that how can I able to make my 8GB pendrive bootable for windows 10 from my android mobile ?

Please suggest.

:)

Om Prakash 23, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Sep 25, 2020
  3. HiTech_32 Win User
    I need an Android app for creating Win bootable USB or DVD!Please help me!

Hi all,

I have some problem with my laptop,it doesn't have an OS at the moment,and I don't have an another PC!

So I must create a Win bootable USB or DVD via my Android phone( via OTG cable).

Please give me a link of an Android app for creating a Win bootable USB,
    or an app for my external Asus DVD-RW for creating a Win bootable DVD via it!

p.s I tried the apps ISO 2 USB and ISO EXTRACTOR from Google Play Store,but they didn't work for me!

Please help me!
    Thanks to all in advance!
    Best regards!

HiTech_32, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

HOW TO MAKE WIN 10 USB BOOTABLE USING ANDROID

Multi-bootable USB

We didnt use ISOs, we had to convert them to .imgPTN when we were using them. But we graduated from easy2boot when we could get all the tools we needed on 10.

Thats a whole other issue. If you cant see the USB at all during boot then you wont make any headway getting easy2boot working.

I can try and post the document later when I have some time.

Solaris17, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

HOW TO MAKE WIN 10 USB BOOTABLE USING ANDROID

1. HOW TO MAKE WIN 10 USB BOOTABLE USING ANDROID - Similar Threads - USB BOOTABLE USING

2. How to Make USB flash drive bootable with Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Make USB flash drive bootable with Win 10: I have purchased some Win 10 licenses, and I tried to use the first one for a 32-bit Win 10 Pro and boot from a USB flash drive. As I use the MediaCreationTool20H2 and chose “Create installation media USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file for another PC” option, the program did...
  3. How to make a bootable USB ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  4. How to make Bootable USB PenDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Bootable USB PenDrive: I hope this blog helps you for creating Bootable USB PenDrive https://www.computercooltricks.com/post/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive/f0c96b7b-3b00-41d6-8ffb-a745afb34042
  5. win 10 how to use bootable usb

win 10 how to use bootable usb: tech spt not getting back to me - i did get a bootable usb made - i think now what? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-how-to-use-bootable-usb/6d99932b-6fbc-4129-a435-85deda7074ef
  6. Make bootable USB drive for Win 10

Make bootable USB drive for Win 10: Task is simple: Making a bootable USB drive with Windows 10 Education - English - 1909 version The hardware I want to use is a Zenbook 14-UX433FA with Endless OS installed (seems a linux distro, never heard of it before) The PC I am working at right now is a Desktop with...
  7. make bootable usb

make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...
  8. Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB

Make win 10 .iso file bootable DVD or USB: I would like to do a clean install I have downloaded windows10 .iso free version file from creation tool to DVD is the file bootable. If not how do I make a bootable DVD or USB from the downloaded. Appreciate help.. Regards 25364
  9. How to make Windows 10 AIO bootable USB ?

How to make Windows 10 AIO bootable USB ?: Hi every one I have downloaded all ISO images of Windows 10 through Media Creation Tool. Each ISO image is consisted on both versions (x86 and x64) of respective windows. Now, I want to convert all Windows 10 ISO images in a single bootable USB in a way which will give...
  10. How to make a bootable windows 10 usb

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make a bootable windows 10 usb: Ok so I wanted to be able to make a bootable usb with windows 10 on it but im not sure exactly how to do it, I tried to use the technical Preview iso but WinToUSB says it cannot find the bootable image. Help *Confused 2491