Windows 10: How to make win10 Forget a password

Discus and support How to make win10 Forget a password in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I have windows setup so that it asks me if it should remember the "sign in info for this website" and then i click yes or no. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sven1458, Aug 15, 2019 at 3:42 PM.

1. Sven1458 Win User

How to make win10 Forget a password

Hi all,
    I have windows setup so that it asks me if it should remember the "sign in info for this website" and then i click yes or no.
    Is there a way to make windows forget the information for just one website?
    I know i can make it forget ALL passwords, but that is not what i want.

:)

2. Forget password

He has to reset the password.

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126#bookmark-third

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Aug 15, 2019 at 3:45 PM
  3. forget password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126#bookmark-third

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Aug 15, 2019 at 3:45 PM
  4. How to make win10 Forget a password

WP8 keeps "forgetting" exchange password

Following the suggestion from support team on twitter, I have removed the account and re-added it. Now it also keeps forgetting the password periodically, but asks for the password twice.

Sergey Aldoukhov, Aug 15, 2019 at 3:45 PM
Thema:

How to make win10 Forget a password

1. How to make win10 Forget a password - Similar Threads - win10 Forget password

2. How to get into my laptop after I forget my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to get into my laptop after I forget my password: i reset my windows password and forgot what it was. I tried resetting it but it gives me an error that i need to insert removable media like a flash drive to change it. I was able to reset it on my microsoft account on my phone. Its not changed on my laptop. What else do I...
  3. Stuck in Safe mode because I forget password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Safe mode because I forget password: I stuck in safe mode lock screen because i forget my password, i try get in to command prompt, but still ask me the password. I also try to connect with network in safe mode, but still not working at all. Now i had no idea to get out the safe mode...
  4. Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why (the fuck) Win10 forget all my password all the time since the last update ?: Hello MS-team ! I use Windows since the 3.11 version and since Windows XP , your update make me crasy.... It always did... How much work did I loose because of you fucking update impossible to disabled, it's impossible to say... (for example I'm working, windows tell me...
  5. I forget my password of my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forget my password of my pc: Plz i forget my password of my pc and i wont to get back i won't some help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-my-password-of-my-pc/7e5780dd-c274-4eb2-932d-ecc29be76aa7"
  6. How to make windows forget usb device as if I had never plugged it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make windows forget usb device as if I had never plugged it?: Hi! Windows seems to remember USB devices sometimes. How can I make it forget USB devices? For example if I plug in usb hard drive and I un-assign drive letter manually, it remembers this and does not assign it to this usb hard drive anymore. However, when I plug in another...
  7. forget my microsoft account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forget my microsoft account password: Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network access. So, I forget my microsoft account password (usually i used my pin), how to get into the alternative shell or how to boot...
  8. PC forgets my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC forgets my password: I am running Windows 10 Pro although the PC is not on a domain, most of the time the PC runs 24\7. The problem is when I have to reboot the PC, it does not like accepting my password to log back in. If I reboot the PC and wait for it to finish loading and then log back in it...
  9. Win10 forgets assigned default programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 forgets assigned default programs: It's a real PITA. Not only is it extremely difficult to assign default programs (either no option for "default" or it just doesn't take my choice) for different media, but once assigned, Win10 later forgets the default program and opens it with another. For instance: I...
  10. Want to make wifi ALWAYS forget password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Want to make wifi ALWAYS forget password: Hi, I have a young'un I'd like to make "earn" internet each day. The plan is, he needs to come talk to me or his dad and we will type in the wifi password. Only trouble is that his devices (Windows 10 laptop and Surface Pro) automatically remember our home wifi password upon...