Windows 10: How to make win10 Forget a password

Discus and support How to make win10 Forget a password in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi all, I have windows setup so that it asks me if it should remember the "sign in info for this website" and then i click yes or no. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Sven1458, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Sven1458 Win User

How to make win10 Forget a password

Hi all,
    I have windows setup so that it asks me if it should remember the "sign in info for this website" and then i click yes or no.
    Is there a way to make windows forget the information for just one website?
    I know i can make it forget ALL passwords, but that is not what i want.

:)

Sven1458, Aug 15, 2019

2. Forget password

He has to reset the password.

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126#bookmark-third

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Aug 15, 2019
  3. forget password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126#bookmark-third

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Aug 15, 2019
  4. How to make win10 Forget a password

WP8 keeps "forgetting" exchange password

Following the suggestion from support team on twitter, I have removed the account and re-added it. Now it also keeps forgetting the password periodically, but asks for the password twice.

Sergey Aldoukhov, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

How to make win10 Forget a password

1. How to make win10 Forget a password - Similar Threads - win10 Forget password

2. Is it possible to reset a laptop in win10 after forgetting the password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to reset a laptop in win10 after forgetting the password?: We have had a laptop sitting around for about a year untouched, but we are unable to retrieve the password, because it requires a code for an old phone number we don't use anymore, instead of sending it to our email address. Even with the recovery method we weren't...
  3. Is it possible to reset a laptop in win10 after forgetting the password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to reset a laptop in win10 after forgetting the password?: We have had a laptop sitting around for about a year untouched, but we are unable to retrieve the password, because it requires a code for an old phone number we don't use anymore, instead of sending it to our email address. Even with the recovery method we weren't...
  4. Is it possible to reset a laptop in win10 after forgetting the password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  6. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  7. admin password forget

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    admin password forget: I was Admin of Windows Then my admin account just hide from login then i use standard user then i forget password i cant make standard to Admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-forget/4c0a28ab-e448-40e5-8fd4-fe553a9128ea
  8. Forget the ADMIN Password and how to reset it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forget the ADMIN Password and how to reset it.: I forgot the password of ADMIN. Some process require the ADMIN password to continue. Please show me step by step instruction how to reset the ADMIN password for my desktop computer? I don't understand that why the password of a USER or the PIN of a USER are...
  9. I forget passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I forget passwords: Help me to find my forgotten passwords that I stored on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-passwords/1b0cfeda-1f5a-469d-999c-603559353422
  10. Want to make wifi ALWAYS forget password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Want to make wifi ALWAYS forget password: Hi, I have a young'un I'd like to make "earn" internet each day. The plan is, he needs to come talk to me or his dad and we will type in the wifi password. Only trouble is that his devices (Windows 10 laptop and Surface Pro) automatically remember our home wifi password upon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make windows 10 forget passwords

2. windows 10 make a webpage forget my password

3. forget mapdrive passwd win10

4. how to make windows forget a password,
  5. how to make windows forget password