Windows 10: how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools

Discus and support how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to make a laptop to use server like: user logs in computer takes the users files and everything what have he/she saved to that user and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Erkki Madisson, Aug 22, 2020.

1. how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools

I want to make a laptop to use server like:

user logs in

computer takes the users files and everything what have he/she saved to that user

and user gets its files he/she log out

someone else comes and logs in with his/her own user and gets its own files

and in the server there is a folders of some kind where is every users login information and files

:)

Erkki Madisson, Aug 22, 2020
  2. ChadLim1 Win User

Can't reset Windows 10 Education for school use

I just got my laptop that came with Windows 10 Home for school. The school provided instruction's to login my school email on the pc and after that restart the pc the window's 10 home became education but they also said to reset the laptop after the restart.
    However, the laptop just wouldn't want to reset it say's There was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made. Please help need it for school ASAP.

ChadLim1, Aug 22, 2020
  3. ChadLim Win User
    Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Education after logging/linking into school account on laptop/desktop

Hi,

So I got a laptop for school and it came installed with Windows 10 Home. When I logged into my school account my windows 10 home became a Windows 10 Education after I did q reboot. So is I possible if I can install Windows 10 Home and Windows Education together
    so that I can delete Windows Education after I am no longer in that school without losing my data.

ChadLim, Aug 22, 2020
  4. how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools

Can Homeschoolers get Windows 10 Education Edtion for free like public school kids?

Can Homeschoolers get Windows 10 Education Edtion for free like public school kids?

Whenever I try to get it states that my school is not eligible... Is there any way for a homeschooler to get it?

aRandomBoi1144, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools

1. how to make windows 10 any login work like in educational laptops by schools - Similar Threads - login educational laptops

2. Login with microsoft school or work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login with microsoft school or work: I tried to install teams for work and school on my cuwi minibook but it says it is not compatible. How do I solve this issue? When I tried to login on teams for work it says I am not allowed to login using work email on teams for home. Help please....
  3. Login with microsoft school or work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login with microsoft school or work: I tried to install teams for work and school on my cuwi minibook but it says it is not compatible. How do I solve this issue? When I tried to login on teams for work it says I am not allowed to login using work email on teams for home. Help please....
  4. Login with microsoft school or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work: HiI want to have multiple account to login with so I keep all my work school and personal files separated on my laptop. How do I manage that? Kind regards, Reinier...
  6. Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work

Add account to login for laptop on windows 11 that is for school or work: HiI want to have multiple account to login with so I keep all my work school and personal files separated on my laptop. How do I manage that? Kind regards, Reinier...
  7. Issues with work/school login

Issues with work/school login: Asking for my UK-based Stepmother!She's had an account with BT for decades and also has a domain hosted by them for her old freelance job, so has a two email accounts that have been working perfectly fine for a very, very long time. These email accounts are hosted on...
  8. Issues with work/school login

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Issues with work/school login: Asking for my UK-based Stepmother!She's had an account with BT for decades and also has a domain hosted by them for her old freelance job, so has a two email accounts that have been working perfectly fine for a very, very long time. These email accounts are hosted on...
  9. Issues with work/school login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Work & School login session

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Work & School login session: My computer has been joined Domain via Intune. Then someone else logged in with their account on my computer and now it stuck in the windows login page even when I removed the account or delete the user profile. Do I have any ability to remove that session ? Thanks for the...