Windows 10: How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7

Discus and support How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 is arguably one of the significant improvement over the previous Windows 7. Being the latest version, Windows 10 has seen a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 9, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7

How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7 Windows10toWindows7-6-100x100.png
    How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7 Windows10toWindows7-6-150x101.png Windows 10 is arguably one of the significant improvement over the previous Windows 7. Being the latest version, Windows 10 has seen a lot of significant improvements in security, performance, and efficiency. It certainly has lots of new features like [...]

This post How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 9, 2019

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, May 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 9, 2019
  4. How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 9, 2019
Thema:

How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7

1. How to make Windows 10 look and feel like Windows 7 - Similar Threads - feel

2. How u feel when u port of microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    How u feel when u port of microsoft: Just say ur feeling when u work on Windows Play on ur pc with xbox live Doing things in ur phone and back to ur laptop to see it What ull say if u asked about microsoft / Windows ?...
  3. WHYYYY?!?!? I feel I need APPLE cause Microsoft has let me down YET AGAIN!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHYYYY?!?!? I feel I need APPLE cause Microsoft has let me down YET AGAIN!: well it says " Error code: 0x80072F76-0x20016" I don't know how many times I've asked for help the last week and NO ONE has been able to succeed in helping at all! I'm so very disappointed in Microsoft as well as your team. I have asked repeatedly, for help. GOT NONE. I'm...
  4. The feedback button went away! I know they didn't get a fuzzy warm feeling from MSN...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The feedback button went away! I know they didn't get a fuzzy warm feeling from MSN...: Thanks for removing the feedback button! You weren't doing anything about our complaints, anyway! MSN has turned into a toxic company that needs to leave this internet world! Arrogance is all you are good at!...
  5. 100 fps feels like 30fps could be this connected with windows settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100 fps feels like 30fps could be this connected with windows settings: So I have High end pc and having 100 fps but it feels like 30fps could be this connected with windows settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-fps-feels-like-30fps-could-be-this-connected/d3c0762d-1534-49ac-a724-612fbe41ad35
  6. Why Do I Have the Feeling I Won't Love Build 1903 (or 19H1 as they're calling it for now?)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Do I Have the Feeling I Won't Love Build 1903 (or 19H1 as they're calling it for now?): Could it be THIS? Reserved Storage Starting with Windows 10 version 1903, April 2019 Update, Microsoft is introducing “Reserved Storage,” which is a new feature that sets aside part of your device available storage to reduce problems upgrading to a new version or...
  7. I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I feel so suspicious for updating my drivers...: Hello, I just wanted to ask you the most simplest and important question: Is it really safe to update NVidia Drivers in Device Manager normally? Without GeForce Experience or anything, just classic update. Is really it?...
  8. I have high FPS but my games still don't run smooth and they feel laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have high FPS but my games still don't run smooth and they feel laggy: Hello, I have been experiencing a problem with my gameplay. For example I'm playing Fortnite and I usually cap my FPS to 60 because I have a 60hz monitor and it doesn't go any lower, but my game is still feeling like 30 fps. I don't understand where the problem is coming...
  9. Why does my computer shut down as well as locking screen/sleep when ever it feels like it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my computer shut down as well as locking screen/sleep when ever it feels like it?: My computer is shuting down and going into sleep mode when ever it wants to, and my Microsoft Edge does not respond? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-shut-down-as-well-as-locking/d4a6343c-3130-46f4-b235-52c734685f4b
  10. Why do they feel the need for each upgrade to put everything back to its default setting in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do they feel the need for each upgrade to put everything back to its default setting in...: Why do they feel the need for each upgrade to put everything back to its default setting in the registry? Just leave our personal setting the hell alone already. I know you guys like pushing your crap on to the end user, but seriously stop it. If I wanted to use prefetch...