Windows 10: How to make Windows 10 look as much as 9x as possible?

Discus and support How to make Windows 10 look as much as 9x as possible? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I want to make my Windows 10 computer to look as much as 95/98 as possible, along with some tools from the era such as 9x icons and its file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Koronawirus_EX, Feb 18, 2021.

1. How to make Windows 10 look as much as 9x as possible?

Hi, I want to make my Windows 10 computer to look as much as 95/98 as possible, along with some tools from the era such as 9x icons and its file explorer or easy-to-use task manager. Will just copying these tools from 95 CD and trying to open them work?

Is that possible? For me, none of the video guides were good enough because it doesn't look close enough to Windows 95.

For example, the close/maximize/minimize button don't look like 95 at all.

submitted by /u/Koronawirus_EX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Koronawirus_EX, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

How to make Windows 10 look as much as 9x as possible?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

How to make Windows 10 look as much as 9x as possible?

1. How to make Windows 10 look as much as 9x as possible? - Similar Threads - much possible

2. I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!: So basically everytime i launch any fps game like valorant or csgo it straight up crashes after some time some times in a minute and sometimes after an hourand i really dont know whats causing the problem. i downloaded whocrashed and it shows me stuff i dont understand. id...
  3. I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know whats causing this Problem! I need as much help as possible!!: So basically everytime i launch any fps game like valorant or csgo it straight up crashes after some time some times in a minute and sometimes after an hourand i really dont know whats causing the problem. i downloaded whocrashed and it shows me stuff i dont understand. id...
  4. How to find as much of users data on their computer as possible?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find as much of users data on their computer as possible?: Hi, I have a computer here that belongs to another person and they have used it to work for years. It is running Windows 10 build 1909. The person has given me their password and asked me to find all files that they have saved. There are multiple applications involved, like...
  5. Blue Screen of Death Recurring Issue, Possible Too Much RAM?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Recurring Issue, Possible Too Much RAM?: Good afternoon, I built my system in February, and had no issues with crashing or system failures, until September when it began to seemingly randomly crash with a blue screen of death. I received a number of different error codes at the time, but they all seemed to be...
  6. I need to streamline Windows 10 as much as possible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need to streamline Windows 10 as much as possible: I am forced to run Windows 10 for Uni thus I am running it in a VM, unfortunately it runs very slow, I would like to disable everything that is not crucial to the operating system running. this is features like Cortana, Windows Store and unnecessary services like Windows...
  7. How can I strip down Windows 10 Enterprise as much as possible while still allowing it to...

How can I strip down Windows 10 Enterprise as much as possible while still allowing it to...: BlackViper used to make great guides for disabling services in older versions of Windows, but he hasn't made any new guides in years, so none of the guides available apply to any current versions of Windows 10. I don't use store apps or Cortana, though I do sometimes use the...
  8. How do i hide as much device information as possible from programs on Windows 10?

How do i hide as much device information as possible from programs on Windows 10?: Are there any programs to do this? submitted by /u/________Hi_________ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfp1bj/how_do_i_hide_as_much_device_information_as/
  9. Stuck on this reset prep for hours. I've cleaned up as much as possible - any advice?

Stuck on this reset prep for hours. I've cleaned up as much as possible - any advice?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MyNamesNotReallyDave [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esellr/stuck_on_this_reset_prep_for_hours_ive_cleaned_up/
  10. Resource Monitor System possibly sending too much information?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resource Monitor System possibly sending too much information?: I'm curious if this is whats causing my packet loss in Fortnite as of late. Is this normal or is my system sending too much information? How can I solve this? Also I've had my ISP come down several times already for the packet loss issue and they don't know why I'm Lagging...