Windows 10: How to make Windows 10 start all startup applications before logging in

Discus and support How to make Windows 10 start all startup applications before logging in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One of the new features I like about Windows 10 is that it loads your startup programs before you even log in so once you're actually ready to log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xCONFLiCTiONx, Jul 17, 2019.

1. How to make Windows 10 start all startup applications before logging in

One of the new features I like about Windows 10 is that it loads your startup programs before you even log in so once you're actually ready to log in then everything is already loaded and ready to use. HOWEVER, my laptop is no longer doing this as of 1903 update. My desktop received the same update but it works fine.

I've been searching and cannot find how to fix this. I know that Microsoft likes to release certain features to half the community and run tests but I'm not aware of this being one of those things.

To be more specific: I shutdown my computer for the night and then the next morning I boot up the computers. I get my coffee and donut and then come back and then log in. My desktop has already loaded all the startup applications. My laptop has done nothing and now I'm waiting for all startup applications to load.

This is not a HUGE issue because my laptop has started all the services and stuff so all I have to wait for is my own programs I have set for example what is in the "Start Menu\\Programs\\Startup" folder.

:)

xCONFLiCTiONx, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

How to make Windows 10 start all startup applications before logging in

Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

How to make Windows 10 start all startup applications before logging in

1. How to make Windows 10 start all startup applications before logging in - Similar Threads - start startup applications

2. windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?: Hi,when I login, all my startup applications like skype, teams, onedrive... takes about 3 to 5 minutes to load all of them.and I have a very fast computer.how I can improve this?is it possible to force windows starting all these applications in parallel?from what I can see...
  3. windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows is slow to start all the startup applications, how to improve it?: Hi,when I login, all my startup applications like skype, teams, onedrive... takes about 3 to 5 minutes to load all of them.and I have a very fast computer.how I can improve this?is it possible to force windows starting all these applications in parallel?from what I can see...
  4. Windows Applications not starting at all

Windows Applications not starting at all: As of this week, two days ago, my Microsoft Teams application stopped working. I was using the "New Microsoft Teams" and on startup, it would flicker like its trying to open but will not get there. After 15 or so flickers, it stops and never opens. Using "Classic Microsoft...
  5. How make all accounts visible at log in ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How make all accounts visible at log in ??: hello i having issues getting seeing and accessing the multiple accounts on my laptop. i am admin before there were 2 additional account visible to log in but now only my admin account . the option suggested dont seem to be available to me . i tried control panel to "Select...
  6. How make all accounts visible at log in ??

How make all accounts visible at log in ??: hello i having issues getting seeing and accessing the multiple accounts on my laptop. i am admin before there were 2 additional account visible to log in but now only my admin account . the option suggested dont seem to be available to me . i tried control panel to "Select...
  7. How make all accounts visible at log in ??

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to make Windows 11 start all startup applications before logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 11 start all startup applications before logging in: I am looking a solution that allows me to loads app before login/skip the login as I want to remote my computer far from home when I wake on lan my computer. I've tried enable login in the user thing Forgot the name, and already checked the "Don't need password to login"...
  9. How to make Windows 11 start all startup applications before logging in

How to make Windows 11 start all startup applications before logging in: I am looking a solution that allows me to loads app before login/skip the login as I want to remote my computer far from home when I wake on lan my computer. I've tried enable login in the user thing Forgot the name, and already checked the "Don't need password to login"...
  10. Windows 10 startup problem before log in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup problem before log in: Hello, I have downloaded windows 10 today onto a USB and got it installed to a PC, all was running perfect, I put in the licence key and started to do stuff on the pc for a couple of hours, then click “update and restart”. Now I have been stuck for a while on a black screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do applications in the startup folder start before the user logs in

2. windows 10 startup folder before logging in all users

3. all users startup folder running before logging on