Windows 10: How to make Windows 10 start without a login?

Discus and support How to make Windows 10 start without a login? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to give my laptop to a little child, who still can't write well. I will be resetting it later today. How an I make it start without a login and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Chdslv, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Chdslv Win User

How to make Windows 10 start without a login?

I want to give my laptop to a little child, who still can't write well. I will be resetting it later today. How an I make it start without a login and password?

Thanks!

:)

Chdslv, Nov 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 22, 2019
  4. How to make Windows 10 start without a login?

Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

How to make Windows 10 start without a login?

1. How to make Windows 10 start without a login? - Similar Threads - start without login

2. How to login straight to windows 10 without passowrd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to login straight to windows 10 without passowrd?: I'm currently on Windows 10 Pro.Currently I have an adminstrative account Admin and my own account Account A.The reason why I have an Admin account is because I want to login straight to Windows without typing any pins. But now it requires my to create password after my...
  3. How to login straight to windows 10 without passowrd?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to login straight to windows 10 without passowrd?: I'm currently on Windows 10 Pro.Currently I have an adminstrative account Admin and my own account Account A.The reason why I have an Admin account is because I want to login straight to Windows without typing any pins. But now it requires my to create password after my...
  4. How to login straight to windows 10 without passowrd?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to make Windows 10 start faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 start faster: https://bit.ly/3HP2zBq Go onto the link to download the video. How do I fix this? It literally takes 2 or more minutes to start and some weird black screen occurs for so long. Also how do I disable the logo of my monitor showing in startup? is it possible? Can anyone help me...
  6. How to make Windows 10 start faster

How to make Windows 10 start faster: https://bit.ly/3HP2zBq Go onto the link to download the video. How do I fix this? It literally takes 2 or more minutes to start and some weird black screen occurs for so long. Also how do I disable the logo of my monitor showing in startup? is it possible? Can anyone help me...
  7. How to make Windows 10 start faster

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to enable manual login in windows 10 without password?

How to enable manual login in windows 10 without password?: i have 2 accounts in my pc, one has passworduser 1, the other has notuser 2. whenever i restart my pc after using user 2, im automatically logged in with that user and i have to log out to log in with user 1. but when i restart my computer after using user 1, im not...
  9. How to make Windows 10 start without a login? There is no tick box while trying to use...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to make Windows 10 start without a login? There is no tick box while trying to use...: I need a computer running Window 10 Home Version 21H1 OS Build 1904.1165 - to start automatically and start my Security camera software automatically, say after a power outage. The BIOS is already set to restart the computer when the power returns. The problem is the windows...
  10. How to make a general login prompt appear in Windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to make a general login prompt appear in Windows 10?: When the lock-screen has been swiped away, there's a pre-configured list of accounts to log in to, but no general prompt like e.g. when the computer is in a domain. How can I activate this? 66302