Windows 10: How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a Specific Tab

Discus and support How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a Specific Tab in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Task Manager opens to the Processes tab by default, but you can now set the default tab to open. This is a new feature that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 17, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a Specific Tab

WinClub, May 17, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 10 Task Manager to Get GPU Utilization Tab

Microsoft is working on an update to Windows 10, which among several other things, adds a GPU utilization tab to Task Manager. You will be able to monitor each individual GPU in your machine, and Task Manager will give you live utilization stats for the GPU's 3D load, Video hardware-acceleration (encode/decode) load, dedicated memory usage, shared memory usage, and basic driver information such as driver version and date. For now the update is part of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16226; and will make it to the main-release in the coming months.

How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a Specific Tab [​IMG]

Source: Windows Blog

btarunr, May 17, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 10 Task Manager to Get GPU Utilization Tab

I know, I'm just saying it would be nice to have that info in Task Manger.

All of that information is provided. It gives total RAM, then breaks it down to VRAM and Shared RAM. Not sure what the problem is...

newtekie1, May 17, 2019
  4. How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a Specific Tab

Windows 10 Task Manager Applications Tab Didappeared

Hi Larry,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Is the issue specific to the applications tab only?

You may face this issue if the Task Manager is in small footprint mode. You can double click on a border area to get normal mode. Follow the below steps and check:

1. Open Task Manager.

2. Click on the tab you want to see.

3. Double click on a border of Task Manager to switch between modes.

Check if that helps.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 17, 2019
Thema:

How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a Specific Tab

1. How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a Specific Tab - Similar Threads - Task Manager open

2. Task Manager Performance Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Performance Tab: Windows 11 22H2 22621.1702 Retail OEM VersionQuestion is in Task Manager-> Performance I can see the temperature of my GPU...Why can't it show the temperature of my CPU?...
  3. How to make Task Scheduler open a Document with a specific program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Task Scheduler open a Document with a specific program?: I have Windows 10 Task Scheduler opening a specific .rtf also tried changing it to .docx file on workstation unlock. At present it opens automatically with Wordpad, but I want it to open using another word processing program instead WPS Office.I've set the "default app" for...
  4. How to make Task Scheduler open a Document with a specific program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Task Scheduler open a Document with a specific program?: I have Windows 10 Task Scheduler opening a specific .rtf also tried changing it to .docx file on workstation unlock. At present it opens automatically with Wordpad, but I want it to open using another word processing program instead WPS Office.I've set the "default app" for...
  5. "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open: With the latest Build 22538 in the Dev channel, The performance tab in task manager is alone not loading up Whenever I tap on it, The whole task manager application closes. Please suggest me any way to fix it! I've filled it even on feedback-hub, if you are facing the same,...
  6. "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Performance" tab of task manager refuses to open: With the latest Build 22538 in the Dev channel, The performance tab in task manager is alone not loading up Whenever I tap on it, The whole task manager application closes. Please suggest me any way to fix it! I've filled it even on feedback-hub, if you are facing the same,...
  7. How can i make so specific windows are always ahead like the task manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i make so specific windows are always ahead like the task manager?: I want to make so a specific app appears ahead of all other how can i do this? submitted by /u/Manimanocas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m955iz/how_can_i_make_so_specific_windows_are_always/
  8. Task Manager - Startup tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager - Startup tab: I found these 3 entries and am wondering why when I right click, the "Open file location" and "Properties" are greyed out. Hoping someone can help me find out what these are win10 version 2004 Thanks Richard [img] 169438
  9. Windows 10 - task manager - details tab

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 - task manager - details tab: hello, i have a lot going on in the 'details' tab in my task manager, i was wondering what a standard details tab list for windows 10 would look like so i can narrow down which processes i don't need. 58238
  10. Open Task Manager in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Task Manager in Windows 10: How to: Open Task Manager in Windows 10 How to Open Task Manager in Windows 10 Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and services in Windows 10. Starting with Windows 10 build 16215,...