Windows 10: How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION

Discus and support How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is on how to make Windows 11 usable with simple fixes. You can use explorer patcher to get some stuff fixed and some stuff reverted to the classic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dario Copic, Mar 14, 2022.

1. How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION

This is on how to make Windows 11 usable with simple fixes. You can use explorer patcher to get some stuff fixed and some stuff reverted to the classic like the personalize in control panel or the old about windows not winver in control panel. BUT! Do not use the classic taskbar from windows 10 IF you have startallback or startisback enabled because it will break the taskbar. Either use ExplorerPatcher or Startallback. Your choice. ExplorerPatcher is a cool tool that you can use to get the Windows 10 start menu or taskbar back which is pretty cool, and there are a ton of features in it You

:)

Dario Copic, Mar 14, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Mar 14, 2022
  3. ASUS M5A97 evo 8gb (3.42 usable)

Hi

Hi Guys

Okay tried everything U guys suggested, here is the result, each chip in all the slots shows 4gb in windows but togther in all combinations these 2 chips shows 8gb but only 3.42 usable in windows, still no luck, what do U guys suggest now?

panamaswat, Mar 14, 2022
  4. How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2022
Thema:

How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION

1. How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION - Similar Threads - Usable QUESTION

2. Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows: I have been a hobby photographer since my father gave me my first camera in the 1970s. I was using a Canon EOS 70D and a EOS 6D until I replaced them both with a EOS R6 a couple of months ago. I have normally been using JPEG format, but sometimes I have been storing images in...
  3. Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon EOS R6 .HIF images not usable in Windows: I have been a hobby photographer since my father gave me my first camera in the 1970s. I was using a Canon EOS 70D and a EOS 6D until I replaced them both with a EOS R6 a couple of months ago. I have normally been using JPEG format, but sometimes I have been storing images in...
  4. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  5. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  6. 12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable: Hello so I bought a 8gb ram for my PC windows 10 but the problem it says 2.96 gb usable of my 12gb ram I tried reinstalling windows 10 64bit but it doesn't work also when I try to open the memtest which is on the USB bootable it says cannot run on windows 32bit mode even...
  7. 12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable

12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable: Hello so I bought a 8gb ram for my PC windows 10 but the problem it says 2.96 gb usable of my 12gb ram I tried reinstalling windows 10 64bit but it doesn't work also when I try to open the memtest which is on the USB bootable it says cannot run on windows 32bit mode even...
  8. 12gb ram but only 2.96gb is usable

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION

How to make Windows 11 Usable NOT A QUESTION: This is on how to make Windows 11 usable with simple fixes. You can use explorer patcher to get some stuff fixed and some stuff reverted to the classic like the personalize in control panel or the old about windows not winver in control panel. BUT! Do not use the classic...
  10. (Noob question) how much "usable" gigs do i get from a 1.2tb SSD

in Windows 10 Support
    (Noob question) how much "usable" gigs do i get from a 1.2tb SSD: now i know thats a pretty noob question especially coming from a tec but i was wondering whats the hard drive formatted in ntfs displayed number of gb on a 1.2tb ssd? i know that hard drives companies dont format in binary but in decimal meaning that for them 1tb is 1000mb...