Windows 10: How to make windows as fast as possible

Discus and support How to make windows as fast as possible in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; please tell me how to make windows as fast as possible :-)*Smile 32606 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Josbeph83, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Josbeph83 Win User

How to make windows as fast as possible

please tell me how to make windows as fast as possible How to make windows as fast as possible :)*Smile

:)

Josbeph83, Dec 3, 2015

2. Optimising WIndows 10 to run as fast as possible

Hello,

what steps do I need to take to optimise windows 10 to run as fast as possible. ?

Many thanks,

Habib Hussain.

habibhussain, Dec 3, 2015
  3. Optimising WIndows 10 to run as fast as possible

I am also finding certain web pages taking an age to load, to scroll down or sometimes stop and the browser doesn't respond. How do I fix this ?

habibhussain, Dec 3, 2015
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Welcome to the forum! You have a lot of "don't know" in your system specs. Makes it kinda rough advising on a unknown. Is this your laptop? Samsung Q35 Review | NotebookReview.com

I'm not familiar with this model. It is 8 year old technology. With a 1.83 mhz cpu and 3gb of ram, without any bloatware on it, you may be getting the best you can. Did MS confirm your laptop was up-gradable?

f14tomcat, Dec 3, 2015
  5. Josbeph83 Win User
    Yes, although they did not recommend upgrading to Windows 10 my dad sayed i had to keep it because it is still officially

Josbeph83, Dec 3, 2015
  6. DustSailor, Dec 3, 2015
  7. f14tomcat Win User
    Keep the bloatware off it, defrag it, clean up unnecessary files (see this tutorial Disk Cleanup - Open and Use in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums ). And do the best you can with it. All the best! *Smile

f14tomcat, Dec 3, 2015
  8. WHS
    whs Win User

The biggest performance bottleneck is usually the HDD. If at all feasible (technically and from a budget point of view) I would replace the HDD with a SSD.

9. If the laptop is 8 years old, its possible that it is using an IDE hdd interface & wouldn't be compatible with todays SSD.

I too would advise checking 1st.

Snuffdaddy, Dec 4, 2015
  10. WHS
    whs Win User
    IDE SSDs are not very common but they exist

Thema:

1. How to make windows as fast as possible - Similar Threads - fast possible

2. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  3. Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi is running so slow on my new windows laptop, but fast in others devices.: i can see that more people had the same problems, i need a solution : the internet is too slow!The velocity on Speedtest looks good. i think that is a PC problem like if he has a internet limit. i tried other wifi and its still the same. Thanks u.I have wimdow 11I intalled...
  4. My PC undergo BSOD that is too fast to see.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC undergo BSOD that is too fast to see.: I posted a while back about Blue Screens that is too fast to read the error message. I was instructed in my previous post to uploads some files to identify what blue screen errors I have but the system does not create one. I was also instructed to do a memory test which...
  5. Hello need help as fast as possible because with microsoft defender it says i have a virus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello need help as fast as possible because with microsoft defender it says i have a virus...: i recently installed a mod menu for gta online to have fun making modded cars and to do that you need to download scripts to your pc to have it like a google chrome extension way to add stuff to the mod menu but when i installed it windows defender detected a trojan named...
  6. Hello need help as fast as possible because with microsoft defender it says i have a virus...

Hello need help as fast as possible because with microsoft defender it says i have a virus...: i recently installed a mod menu for gta online to have fun making modded cars and to do that you need to download scripts to your pc to have it like a google chrome extension way to add stuff to the mod menu but when i installed it windows defender detected a trojan named...
  7. Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2: I am having trouble with Windows Media Player on windows 10 64 bit it freezes up and the seek bar freezes when I try to go anywhere in a video I've tried uninstalling it reinstalling it I've tried repairing the media library and it just keeps on getting corrupted or so your...
  8. Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2: I am having trouble with Windows Media Player on windows 10 64 bit it freezes up and the seek bar freezes when I try to go anywhere in a video I've tried uninstalling it reinstalling it I've tried repairing the media library and it just keeps on getting corrupted or so your...
  9. Hi I need some help preferably with an positive answer if possible fast 2

10. Is it possible that I can enable the startup sound even for fast boot/startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible that I can enable the startup sound even for fast boot/startup?: submitted by /u/Merrick_919 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fs46be/is_it_possible_that_i_can_enable_the_startup/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs to makewindows as fast as possible

2. windows as fast as possible