Windows 10: How to make Windows load icons faster on startup?

Discus and support How to make Windows load icons faster on startup? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, when I start Windows, it takes some time to load up and come to the Lock Screen. Never mind that, after I unlocked my pc, the icons of the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aak_73, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Aak_73 Win User

How to make Windows load icons faster on startup?

Hi, when I start Windows, it takes some time to load up and come to the Lock Screen. Never mind that, after I unlocked my pc, the icons of the taskbar are missing and takes some time to load all icons.

Is there a way to make it work faster?

:)

Aak_73, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Feb 1, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Desktop Icon Keeps On Moving

That's because your resolution is changing each time. To test, try setting to 1024x768, arrange a couple of icons and then restart the PC. As long as the resolution after startup is still 1024x768, then the icons won't move. Trust me. *Wink How to make Windows load icons faster on startup? ;)

qubit, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

1. How to make Windows load icons faster on startup? - Similar Threads - load icons faster

2. How to speed up Edge and make it load faster

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up Edge and make it load faster: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge Chromium now offers a better experience than Google’s Chrome even though they […] This article How to speed up Edge and make it load faster first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Windows 10 icons loading extremely slowly at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 icons loading extremely slowly at startup: I`m using windows 10 pro with an NVME ssd drive but @ windows bootup desktop icons load very slowly.Pls assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-icons-loading-extremely-slowly-at/cccc1a1d-e841-4263-b16f-4af381352864
  4. Is it possible to make hover to select windows faster?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make hover to select windows faster?: Hi. At work I use W10. Can I make selecting windows faster (near instant) by hovering the mouse? I refer to this: https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/activate-window-by-hovering-over-it-in-windows-10.html Thanks. submitted by /u/Royaourt [link] [comments]...
  5. Startup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup programs and making my boot up sequence faster. Also how to get rid of unwanted...: What programs should I disable from starting when I boot up my pc? How do I do this? Is there a program I can use? Any help is greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/Soggy_Trumpet [link] [comments]...
  6. how to make computer faster

how to make computer faster: My computer is soooooooooooo slow. I try to scroll down on a page and hardly moves, so sick of how it seems sticky and slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-computer-faster/ff08f42e-dc6f-4000-ab2e-c38b116ca41a
  7. How to Make Windows 10 Home Much Faster

How to Make Windows 10 Home Much Faster: Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please nice to tell me after installing Windows 10 home as I do it much faster, with low resource consumption. Wait for response!. A good day!....
  8. Does Fast Startup really make your startups faster?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Fast Startup really make your startups faster?: I honestly do not notice a difference. The same goes for Rapid Mode in Samsung Magician. 61612
  9. PC World : How to make Windows 10 faster

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC World : How to make Windows 10 faster: From PC World Post date : February 5th, 2016 http://www.pcworld.com/article/30302...p-your-pc.html For the well versed users, this article is "old-news". For novice users, this may be useful. 39916
  10. Making Google Chrome on Windows faster with PGO

in Windows 10 News
    Making Google Chrome on Windows faster with PGO: Chrome is always looking for ways to speed up the web. Starting in Chrome 53, Chrome has started using Microsoft’s Profile Guided Optimization (PGO) technology to make Chrome up to 15% faster on Windows. New tab page load time 14.8% faster Page load (time to first paint)...