Windows 10: How to make Windows load icons faster on startup?

Discus and support How to make Windows load icons faster on startup? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, when I start Windows, it takes some time to load up and come to the Lock Screen. Never mind that, after I unlocked my pc, the icons of the taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aak_73, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Aak_73 Win User

How to make Windows load icons faster on startup?

Hi, when I start Windows, it takes some time to load up and come to the Lock Screen. Never mind that, after I unlocked my pc, the icons of the taskbar are missing and takes some time to load all icons.

Is there a way to make it work faster?

:)

Aak_73, Feb 1, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Feb 1, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Desktop Icon Keeps On Moving

That's because your resolution is changing each time. To test, try setting to 1024x768, arrange a couple of icons and then restart the PC. As long as the resolution after startup is still 1024x768, then the icons won't move. Trust me. *Wink How to make Windows load icons faster on startup? ;)

qubit, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

1. How to make Windows load icons faster on startup? - Similar Threads - load icons faster

2. Make sites load faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make sites load faster: Have had a Ideapad 3 16IAH7 for almost a 3 months now and since last month it gotten very slow especially when it came yo loading up sites and the content on said site which used to once load up instantly but now takes it sweet time loading up. I have done most of the generic...
  3. Make sites load faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make sites load faster: Have had a Ideapad 3 16IAH7 for almost a 3 months now and since last month it gotten very slow especially when it came yo loading up sites and the content on said site which used to once load up instantly but now takes it sweet time loading up. I have done most of the generic...
  4. How to make pc faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make pc faster: I have a 1.5 TB local disk and my pc is 4 GB ram but I cannot use ready boost so is it possible to make my pc faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-pc-faster/ece4d98a-ef18-4238-b2db-92e8d1d20829
  5. How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?: I currently have a Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM sand has an HDD of 320 GB both drives C and D. I want to know if how do I make my PC boot up faster and also the thing with taskbar icons that I pinned on my taskbar, it takes a long time for it to show up. Is it a HDD issue...
  6. How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?: I currently have a Windows 10 Pro. It has 4GB RAM sand has an HDD of 320 GB both drives C and D. I want to know if how do I make my PC boot up faster and also the thing with taskbar icons that I pinned on my taskbar, it takes a long time for it to show up. Is it a HDD issue...
  7. How to make Windows 10 boot up faster and also to make taskbar icons appear quickly on startup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. HOW TO MAKE WIN10 FASTER

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO MAKE WIN10 FASTER: HOW TO MAKE WINDOWS 10 VERY FAST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-win10-faster/0d96e60e-26cb-4dec-8f09-e691612c2202
  9. How to speed up Edge and make it load faster

in Windows 10 News
    How to speed up Edge and make it load faster: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge Chromium now offers a better experience than Google’s Chrome even though they […] This article How to speed up Edge and make it load faster first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. how to make computer faster

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to make computer faster: My computer is soooooooooooo slow. I try to scroll down on a page and hardly moves, so sick of how it seems sticky and slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-computer-faster/ff08f42e-dc6f-4000-ab2e-c38b116ca41a