Windows 10: how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen

Discus and support how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I make Windows run all apps in 60hz? every app that is not on true full screen feels like it is running on a lower hertz for example, whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FL8XN, Apr 20, 2024.

1. FL8XN Win User

how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen

how do I make Windows run all apps in 60hz? every app that is not on true full screen feels like it is running on a lower hertz for example, whenever I play Minecraft I have to fullscreen the game to make it run at a smooth 60hz but while in windowed mode it feels like it runs at less than 50hz which is very choppy even some games don't have fullscreen or options to change resolution in their settings. so are there some Windows settings that can help with it? help appreciatedthanks

:)

FL8XN, Apr 20, 2024

2. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Apr 20, 2024
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows 10 KB3213986 Update Cripples Multi-monitor Gaming

This should be enough to get the conspiracy theorists suggesting that Microsoft is intentionally crippling multi-monitor support in fullscreen mode since games sold on the Microsoft Store all work in the pseudo-fullscreen mode...

Or it could just be an idiotic bug that will be fixed in time.

qubit, Apr 20, 2024
  4. flashist Win User

app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.

I run a dualmonitor setup; I used to have windows 8, and with the old tile and app system I could run netflix on fullscreen on one monitor while having other windows active on the other. Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, and the current app system, I can't run it on fullscreen while working on the other. It shuts down whenever I touch the other screen.

Is this a windows / app problem, or specific app problem? Any solution?

flashist, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

1. how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen - Similar Threads - run every apps

2. how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to make windows run every apps in 60hz without fullscreen: how do I make Windows run all apps in 60hz? every app that is not on true full screen feels like it is running on a lower hertz for example, whenever I play Minecraft I have to fullscreen the game to make it run at a smooth 60hz but while in windowed mode it feels like it...
  3. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  4. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges: I was downloading a Roblox fps unlocker and i clicked on the app but it said that I needed admin privileges to run italso i was using the Microsoft client for RobloxI'm just trying to play Roblox with high Fps...
  5. How to Run an App Without Admin Privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?

How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?: Hello, I want to run Microsoft store apps in full screen but i can`t do so this becomes a problem for games and i`m recording the screen. Is there any way to run these apps in fullscreen?...
  7. How to make an app run without admin on a Child account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to make an app run without admin on a Child account: I want my Msi Afterburner to run without the need to log into admin. Its a standard account so it doesn't have admin. And I'll be forgetting my password for admin forever so I just need to figure out how to make certain apps launch without the need of admin. Please help...
  8. Phillips 4K Monitor will not run 60hz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phillips 4K Monitor will not run 60hz: Hello said I had a bought a DisplayPort to HDMI cable because my HP desktop does not have a DisplayPort plugin. Only an VGA (Which my monitor doesn’t have) and a HDMI port. So I plugged in the DisplayPort to my Monitor, and the HDMI into my HP desktop. There is showing no...
  9. How to run Prey at Fullscreen?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to run Prey at Fullscreen?: Hello I have problem with Prey from your store. I don't have fullscreen option for any resolutions. There are only 2 windowed mode options. How to make the game run at fullscreen? Greetings...
  10. How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10: Hi there, I'm sure that question has been already asked by someone. But I searched a way to do that since weeks, but I didn't find anything. I try to run a fullscreen app downloaded from the Microsoft Store on two touch monitor. Is there a way to do that? I tried to...