Windows 10: how to make windows screenshots save to desktop???

Discus and support how to make windows screenshots save to desktop??? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i'll use snip and sketch or game bar and screenshots don't autosave to my desktop. how do i make them save to my desktop?? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/earthvirgo10, Jul 13, 2020.

1. how to make windows screenshots save to desktop???

i'll use snip and sketch or game bar and screenshots don't autosave to my desktop. how do i make them save to my desktop??

submitted by /u/earthvirgo10
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/earthvirgo10, Jul 13, 2020
  2. Kevin_KK Win User

How to make screenshot of the start menu?

I want to take a screenshot of the start menu. This is my procedure:

1. Open "SnippingTool"
    2. Set a delay, say, 5 seconds
    3. Click "New"
    4. Click Windows key, so that the start menu pop up
    5. 5 seconds times out and (hopefully) I can start making the screenshot.
    However, after the fifth step, the start menu is still editable. While I expect it to be masked by a translucent white indicating I can make screenshot over it, it's not the case. In fact, I must click somewhere to enable screenshot on start menu. Is there
    any better/straightforward way to make screenshot of the start menu? Thanks!

Kevin_KK, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    How do I save snip screenshots as .JPG?

Hi,

You can save a screenshot directly as a .jpeg file in the Snipping tool. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press File.

• Select Save As....

• Choose a File name.

• Select the drop-down besides Save as type.

• Select JPEG file.

• Press Save.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Jul 13, 2020
  4. how to make windows screenshots save to desktop???

How do I save screenshots?

Hi Leroy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to saving Screenshot on your PC.

You can use the Snip & sketch or snipping tool on Windows 10 to take and save screenshots on your PC. For more information you may want to refer the articles below:

I hope the information provided answers your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

how to make windows screenshots save to desktop???

1. how to make windows screenshots save to desktop??? - Similar Threads - screenshots save desktop

2. screenshot not saving

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screenshot not saving: When I touch the print screen button only it doesn't save. It only saves when I press the windows button + print screen button. How to fix that? submitted by /u/raven-perlas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5997u/screenshot_not_saving/
  3. Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots saved to desktop not opening/loading: I have an ongoing issue with opening/ loading screenshots & photos saved on my desktop. They open as a blank screen and seem to be loading until the below messages pop up - please help [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. how to see the screenshot if it is not saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to see the screenshot if it is not saved: hello .. i want to ask that using the snipping tool i took a full screen shot but i didnt saved it .... can u pls tell from where i can get the screenshot...
  5. All my screenshots save to the desktop

All my screenshots save to the desktop: I recently got windows 10 pro and since iv'e made the switch all of my screenshots go onto my desktop instead of into the pictures folder. Is there anyway to change the default screenshot location on windows 10 pro or am I forever stuck with this minor inconvenience?...
  6. Save a screenshot specifying the desktop area

Save a screenshot specifying the desktop area: In Windows 10. I had used an *.exe to save a portion of the screen corresponding to a graph. I seem to remember that this *.exe was in "C: \ Windows \ System32". Unfortunately I can't remember what it was. From command shell I called this *.exe with the coordinates of the...
  7. How to make screenshots save into the hard drive instead of OneDrive?

How to make screenshots save into the hard drive instead of OneDrive?: I really don't like the fact that it saves in OneDrive because sometimes, OneDrive gets desynced and doesn't save the screenshots at all. And no, don't tell me to use snipping tool, paint, etc. to do screenshots because I intend on screenshotting in-game. submitted by...
  8. How do I make screenshots save as JPG by default?

How do I make screenshots save as JPG by default?: The only reason I want to do this is that it is the only image format that can be tagged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-screenshots-save-as-jpg-by-default/ec9cd0f7-aac5-4f41-ab9c-223af07e1df8"
  9. How to make a screenshot?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make a screenshot?: How to make a screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-screenshot/0aea5e04-ab88-4638-a432-bb4da7c8dc45
  10. how to make a screenshot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to make a screenshot: how to make a screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-screenshot/d5e05f9e-9806-4034-a8ac-5677af7c63ed