Windows 10: How to make Windows search provide results for 3rd party cloud drive

Discus and support How to make Windows search provide results for 3rd party cloud drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an account on Dropbox and sure on OneDrive. So I can select where to save a file. But Windows search cannot provide results for the files on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GiovannaFaienza, Apr 6, 2020.

1. How to make Windows search provide results for 3rd party cloud drive

I have an account on Dropbox and sure on OneDrive. So I can select where to save a file. But Windows search cannot provide results for the files on Dropbox though they are also kept on my computer.

:)

GiovannaFaienza, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Mail and 3rd party messages

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• May I know what exactly do you mean when you say "download messages from 3rd party into Windows Mail"?
    • Are you referring to Mail app on Windows 10? If so, are you able to receive any send email via Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest
    run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10 search indexed results corrupted

It started after the upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I've rebuilt the index several times and moved the index to another hard drive on the computer all to no avail. And 3rd party search indexing returns the same jumbled result. For example I'll
    search for "new" and I get all the files(in this case photos) with "new" in the title listed in the results. Perfect up to this point. But then when I click on these files that all say "new" many other files without "new" and not on the list that the search
    produced be included. These files are not on the list in front of me. How did all these to mixed in and included and not even on the list when I proceed through the list and what can I do about it??

robertdenaut, Apr 6, 2020
  4. MySQLGeek Win User

How to make Windows search provide results for 3rd party cloud drive

MySQLGeek, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

How to make Windows search provide results for 3rd party cloud drive

1. How to make Windows search provide results for 3rd party cloud drive - Similar Threads - search provide results

2. Cloud Provider

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud Provider: I want to open a text document for a application but the app says my cloud provider in not running. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-provider/1c6047bd-43fc-4b68-aebe-37353b4011e4
  3. Cloud Provider

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud Provider: I want to open a text document for a application but the app says my cloud provider in not running. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-provider/1c6047bd-43fc-4b68-aebe-37353b4011e4
  4. Making a dir provides different results depending ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a dir provides different results depending ...: Hello, I have a server configured with alternate names.ref: Multiple names for one computer – Consolidate your SMB file servers without breaking UNC paths – Jose Barreto's Blog home.blogUsing Computer Name Aliases in place of DNS CNAME Records - Microsoft Community HubWe have...
  5. Making a dir provides different results depending ...

Making a dir provides different results depending ...: Hello, I have a server configured with alternate names.ref: Multiple names for one computer – Consolidate your SMB file servers without breaking UNC paths – Jose Barreto's Blog home.blogUsing Computer Name Aliases in place of DNS CNAME Records - Microsoft Community HubWe have...
  6. Making a dir provides different results depending ...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows Server: no integration for 3rd party "providers" in "security center"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server: no integration for 3rd party "providers" in "security center"?: We're seeing Windows Defender and Palo Alto Cortex XDR fighting for resources on a number of our Windows Server instances......and noticed that "Cortex XDR" is not listed as a "provider" in Windows Security Center despite having been installed.clicking on "Manage providers"...
  8. Windows Server: no integration for 3rd party "providers" in "security center"?

Windows Server: no integration for 3rd party "providers" in "security center"?: We're seeing Windows Defender and Palo Alto Cortex XDR fighting for resources on a number of our Windows Server instances......and noticed that "Cortex XDR" is not listed as a "provider" in Windows Security Center despite having been installed.clicking on "Manage providers"...
  9. Is there a Windows or 3rd-party program to make mass changes to filenames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a Windows or 3rd-party program to make mass changes to filenames: I'd like to be able to change the names of a group of files in a folder by adding a constant to the beginning of the filename. For example suppose I have the following file structure.: FOLDER file1 file2Say I want to append Phil to the names, like PhilFile1 PhilFile2I'd...
  10. Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows search doesn’t provide results for X Online drive: I have a X an online drive account and I use the app on my pc. I might choose to save a file on Onedrive or this X depending on a personal criteria. However, the documents present in the X drive can not be searched through start bar even though they are present on the PC....