Windows 10: How to make windows see touchscreen

Discus and support How to make windows see touchscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a laptop that has a touchscreen but windows does not see it. It does not appear in device manager no matter what I do. Hardware trouble shooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BZB96, Sep 10, 2019.

1. BZB96 Win User

How to make windows see touchscreen

I have a laptop that has a touchscreen but windows does not see it. It does not appear in device manager no matter what I do. Hardware trouble shooter cant find any problems either. The touch screen works in BIOS so i know it is not broken. This is a fresh install of windows too. Is there a way to force windows to see the touch screen so it will download the driver?

:)

BZB96, Sep 10, 2019
  2. paulski Win User

Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Touchscreen stopped working -driver missing from laptop

Hi Julie,

There are several ways to resolve touchscreen issues such us updating the driver, installing available updates or downloading the driver from its manufacturer website. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:
    What to try if your touchscreen doesn't work

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Sep 10, 2019
  4. How to make windows see touchscreen

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

How to make windows see touchscreen

1. How to make windows see touchscreen - Similar Threads - touchscreen

2. Touchscreen Stopped Working and Missing Control Panel Settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchscreen Stopped Working and Missing Control Panel Settings: Hi, I've got an Asus Zenscreen Touch as a secondary monitor and it's been working fine up until today. I think there was an update with windows as the tablet pc settings are missing from my control panel. I used these steps to setup the screen originally - link I then...
  3. WinBook TW100 Inverse Touchscreen Fix / Reverse Touchscreen Fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WinBook TW100 Inverse Touchscreen Fix / Reverse Touchscreen Fix: I searched everywhere for the solution to this problem and found several solutions that didn't work. But after a while I figured it out. I first uninstalled the touchscreen driver, if you don't have a driver yet then ignore this step. I then downloaded the Cabinet file...
  4. I have a touchscreen. The icons on the top of the screen are not working? Does anyone...

I have a touchscreen. The icons on the top of the screen are not working? Does anyone...: I have a touchscreen. The icons on the top of the screen are not working? Does anyone have any idea what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-touchscreen-the-icons-on-the-top-of-the/c38dcd44-b107-4054-b5fb-9bf407a800d5
  5. Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen.

Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen.: Touchscreen not working. I keep getting code 45 in device manager for touchscreen. I've tried updating drivers, etc. Still not working. In the device manager, the touchscreen icon as well as some usb icon appears as light grey as compared to black on working ones. (?) This is...
  6. Mouse, touchscreen and external screen stopped working with Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse, touchscreen and external screen stopped working with Windows 10 Update: I ran the Windows 10 Update last night. Today my external mouse, external screen and touchscreen on my Lenovo do not work. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-touchscreen-and-external-screen-stopped/c17b7108-de66-4e81-b6bd-d0eab2ae2ab9
  7. Tablet mode in a non-touchscreen laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet mode in a non-touchscreen laptop?: Hi, this has been bugging my mind for ages. What's the point of having the tablet mode in a non touchscreen laptop? Are there any upsides to this like saving more battery or is it completely useless? submitted by /u/v1ew_s0urce [link] [comments]...
  8. Touchscreen - I do not want to turn it off permanently, just temporarily

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touchscreen - I do not want to turn it off permanently, just temporarily: I know it is possible to turn off the touchpad on a laptop when a usb mouse is detected. I have not found an option to do the same to disable the touchscreen when a usb mouse is detected. Is it possible to do this? I do not want to turn it off permanently, just temporarily...
  9. touchscreen

touchscreen: how to reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen/a51fa1fe-37ae-49a8-829e-48b412463f8b
  10. Mouse/Touchscreen will not click in the righthand side of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse/Touchscreen will not click in the righthand side of the screen: Surfacebook2 running windows 10. The right 2 or 3 inches of my screen does not respond to mouseovers, touchpad clicks or touchscreen commands. It is clear that the touchscreen input is received (there's a little circle on the screen), but it is not registering the clicks....