Windows 10: How to make Windows "smaller"?

Discus and support How to make Windows "smaller"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You probably don't know what I mean, so this is what I mean: [ATTACH] How would I turn that, into this: [ATTACH] If you compare the first and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HaskinsON, Apr 20, 2021.

1. HaskinsON Win User

How to make Windows "smaller"?

You probably don't know what I mean, so this is what I mean:

How to make Windows "smaller"? de543109-cd93-4045-8e04-d557942a08de?upload=true.png

How would I turn that, into this:

How to make Windows "smaller"? 9f5cdf8b-6ac9-4f00-943c-c01d59ecffb5?upload=true.png

If you compare the first and the second image, it's just "smaller". I want to know how to do this to my own desktop.

:)

HaskinsON, Apr 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 20, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

1. How to make Windows "smaller"? - Similar Threads - smaller

2. How to make it smaller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it smaller?: When I click on my windows icon it shows all the apps too much big and it's kinda annyoing to me.How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-it-smaller/1d73f6cd-ea17-47dd-a548-7370c0ce3c4c
  3. How to make it smaller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make it smaller?: When I click on my windows icon it shows all the apps too much big and it's kinda annyoing to me.How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-it-smaller/1d73f6cd-ea17-47dd-a548-7370c0ce3c4c
  4. Making a Smaller Bootable Media Partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a Smaller Bootable Media Partition: When making a bootable media through the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool, it tells you that the minimum device filesize needed to create the bootable media must be at least 8 GB. If you try installing to a single volume thumbdrive with the partition occupying the whole drive,...
  5. Making a Smaller Bootable Media Partition

Making a Smaller Bootable Media Partition: When making a bootable media through the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool, it tells you that the minimum device filesize needed to create the bootable media must be at least 8 GB. If you try installing to a single volume thumbdrive with the partition occupying the whole drive,...
  6. How can I get my page file smaller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my page file smaller?: My HP laptop is packing up because of low storage space and I need something that I can delete or make smaller, my current page file is around 21 gigabytes and that's literally larger than the file to setup windows, can I do anything about this?...
  7. How can I get my page file smaller?

How can I get my page file smaller?: My HP laptop is packing up because of low storage space and I need something that I can delete or make smaller, my current page file is around 21 gigabytes and that's literally larger than the file to setup windows, can I do anything about this?...
  8. My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?: This happened suddenly on Windows 11 where the Youtube Videos Ratio just stay the same on default mode and causes the video to be in the left hand corner.I noticed that this is happening on all browsers Chrome and Edge and I want to know is there anyway to fix it on my laptop...
  9. My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?

My Youtube Videos are smaller all of a sudden and how do I fix it?: This happened suddenly on Windows 11 where the Youtube Videos Ratio just stay the same on default mode and causes the video to be in the left hand corner.I noticed that this is happening on all browsers Chrome and Edge and I want to know is there anyway to fix it on my laptop...
  10. Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is windows screen image getting bigger and smaller by itself?: an associate says they are trying set up their new laptop, they're going through the Windows 10 setup and the more they type the smaller the screen image gets....