Windows 10: How to make Windows "smaller"?

Discus and support How to make Windows "smaller"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; You probably don't know what I mean, so this is what I mean: [ATTACH] How would I turn that, into this: [ATTACH] If you compare the first and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HaskinsON, Apr 20, 2021.

1. HaskinsON Win User

How to make Windows "smaller"?

You probably don't know what I mean, so this is what I mean:

How to make Windows "smaller"? de543109-cd93-4045-8e04-d557942a08de?upload=true.png

How would I turn that, into this:

How to make Windows "smaller"? 9f5cdf8b-6ac9-4f00-943c-c01d59ecffb5?upload=true.png

If you compare the first and the second image, it's just "smaller". I want to know how to do this to my own desktop.

:)

HaskinsON, Apr 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 20, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

1. How to make Windows "smaller"? - Similar Threads - smaller

2. everything on my display screen is too big. how do i make this smaller?

in Windows 10 Customization
    everything on my display screen is too big. how do i make this smaller?: everything on my display screen is too large. how do I make this smaller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everything-on-my-display-screen-is-too-big-how-do/baf4b169-2eea-4d2c-8c9e-29975d4727cd
  3. Macrium: image and restore to smaller drive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium: image and restore to smaller drive: Hey all, First-time poster and also new to Macrium. I have a 1TB M.2 SSD in my laptop that I want to image, transfer to another computer, and then I want to restore the image to a smaller (500GB) replacement M.2 drive. I'm working with only 1 M.2 slot, so I created a Macrium...
  4. Some Icons On The Desktop Are Smaller Than Others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some Icons On The Desktop Are Smaller Than Others: My Fortnite And Ultimate Custom Night Icons are smaller than the Others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-icons-on-the-desktop-are-smaller-than-others/5813698f-93dc-49a5-bc10-41b50d44a6cd
  5. Format old os drive after migrating to smaller ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Format old os drive after migrating to smaller ssd: Help! I migrated my OS to a smaller SSD. Now I need to format the old drive but not sure how? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/format-old-os-drive-after-migrating-to-smaller-ssd/286b446d-6342-4402-b890-979b8727a196
  6. reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%

reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%: how do you reduce text size smaller than 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-text-size-in-windows-10-smaller-than-100/6e1126af-d61b-4f2a-b628-5ea0a517770c
  7. Screen display is smaller than the monitor screen

Screen display is smaller than the monitor screen: I was scrolling sideways to the left to see an image that went off the screen to the right. The curser caught the wallpaper and narrowed the display so it does not fill the monitor screen. I went to settings and choose the full screen recommended but got an error message....
  8. Is there a way to make Microsoft Edge top bar smaller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make Microsoft Edge top bar smaller?: [ATTACH] I have really been wanting to use Microsoft Edge for MONTHS now, but this top bar is absolutely ENORMOUS. This screenshot is next to my Mozilla setup where I have the buttons and icons set to compact and just dragged my bookmarks toolbar in line with my URL bar....
  9. Make windows 10 bigger/smaller with click of a button for monitor viewing at a distance?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make windows 10 bigger/smaller with click of a button for monitor viewing at a distance?: Is there a setting in windows 10, that can be tied to a macro or shortcut, that can make everything (desktop, icons, windows, text, etc.) bigger and can be toggled back to original settings with a click of a button/shortcut? I just bought a really cool one handed pc remote...
  10. How do i make the taskbar smaller than it already is?

How do i make the taskbar smaller than it already is?: Hi, I've seen other people have small taskbars, and mine is very big. I have set it to 100% zoom aswell so it's a bit smaller, but it's still kinda bothering me. Is there any possible way to make it smaller without buying a bigger monitor with a bigger resolution? My...