Windows 10: How to make Windows Store Apps remain on the system after OOBE

Discus and support How to make Windows Store Apps remain on the system after OOBE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I setup a computer and enter OOBE (sysprep) setup to install all drivers, then install all the utilities/apps from the Windows store app like the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ultra Male, Apr 17, 2019.

1. How to make Windows Store Apps remain on the system after OOBE

If I setup a computer and enter OOBE (sysprep) setup to install all drivers, then install all the utilities/apps from the Windows store app like the nVIDIa Control Panel, Realtek Audio Console, etc. once I exit OOBE and create a new user account, the user will not have any of those Windows store apps.

But I see that OEMs have a way of keeping those apps because like on my Alienware laptop, when I created an account, all the Windows store apps that are needed for those drivers to work properly were already installed.

How do they do this to make the Windows Store apps stick/applied to all users?

:)

Ultra Male, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Remote desktop oob or app store?

I have Windows 10 Pro and just like Windows 8.1 there was a remote desktop that is already installed (OOB). I am just curious why the Windows 10 app store has the cross-platform (especially mobile) remote desktop app also. Is there any benefit to using
    one over the other? Maybe the app store app allows users to remote desktop to a Linux machine on the LAN?

T. Webster, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

How to make Windows Store Apps remain on the system after OOBE

Windows store apps not working.

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with Windows store applications. Let me assist you.

This issue might happen if some of the Windows Store files are corrupted.

To assist you better, write back to us with the following information.

• Are you getting any error messages or error code when trying to open the store/applications that you have mentioned?

• Which Windows 10 build is installed on the system?

• Have you updated Windows to the latest build?

For work around, I suggest you to open the calculator using command and check if it is working.

• Press Windows key + R key, type
      calc and press Enter key.
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All, in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Windows Store Apps.

If the issue is unresolved, I suggest you to install any pending updates that are available on your system and check.

• Go to Settings > Update & Security >
      Windows Update > Check for Updates.
    If you have any pending updates remaining to install, kindly install them and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

How to make Windows Store Apps remain on the system after OOBE

1. How to make Windows Store Apps remain on the system after OOBE - Similar Threads - Store Apps remain

2. Deleted Microsoft Store App Remains In Start Menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deleted Microsoft Store App Remains In Start Menu: Hello,I tried to uninstall a Microsoft Store App Minecraft Launcher.After I could not uninstall this app via right-click > Uninstall > Uninstall, I tried this via the "App Settings". Both attempts failed.I can no longer run/launch Minecraft Launcher, but it remains in the...
  3. Deleted Microsoft Store App Remains In Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Microsoft Store App Remains In Start Menu: Hello,I tried to uninstall a Microsoft Store App Minecraft Launcher.After I could not uninstall this app via right-click > Uninstall > Uninstall, I tried this via the "App Settings". Both attempts failed.I can no longer run/launch Minecraft Launcher, but it remains in the...
  4. Deleted Microsoft Store App Remains In Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to make a PowerShell script run on System Startup in the OOBE Sysprep environment.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a PowerShell script run on System Startup in the OOBE Sysprep environment.: Thanks for stopping by, I've searched the corners of the internet but haven't gotten anywhere. To provision devices for my organization, we must manually run PowerShell commands using SHIFT + F10 in the Windows 11 OOBE as we have multiple methods, one of which being legacy....
  6. How to make a PowerShell script run on System Startup in the OOBE Sysprep environment.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make a PowerShell script run on System Startup in the OOBE Sysprep environment.: Thanks for stopping by, I've searched the corners of the internet but haven't gotten anywhere. To provision devices for my organization, we must manually run PowerShell commands using SHIFT + F10 in the Windows 11 OOBE as we have multiple methods, one of which being legacy....
  7. After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After Uninstalling, App Remains on Apps & features list: Hello, I removed application from the Apps & Features by selecting Uninstall and following the prompts. After it was uninstalled, and after numerous restarts, the application remains listed in the Apps & features list. Modify is greyed out and when Uninstall is selected,...
  8. how to make icons remain on medium view

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make icons remain on medium view: I have windows 10 When I open up some of my folders, they are suppose to be on medium icons. The problem is, whenever I come back to that folder, it is in the details, instead of the icons. How can I get it to stay on medium icons? I still want to be able to see thumbnails...
  9. How to make Windows Store Apps remain on the system after OOBE

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make Windows Store Apps remain on the system after OOBE: If I setup a computer and enter OOBE (sysprep) setup to install all drivers, then install all the utilities/apps from the Windows store app like the nVIDIa Control Panel, Realtek Audio Console, etc. once I exit OOBE and create a new user account, the user will not have any of...
  10. RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RS4,system version 17134.After the first OOBE into the system,wait for a period of...: The problem is opened a case, analysis is normal, but lenovo still want to prove it at MS official forum. As you can see from the following analysis, the reason is that the app deployment service has been started before the user is logged in and has the request and creation...