Windows 10: How to make windows store recognize already installed games on my PC after reinstalling...

Discus and support How to make windows store recognize already installed games on my PC after reinstalling... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC recently and i installed a game on my other drive but the game doesn't get recognized by windows and i dont... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by User_PCpöcs, Oct 23, 2019.

1. How to make windows store recognize already installed games on my PC after reinstalling...

Hi, I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC recently and i installed a game on my other drive but the game doesn't get recognized by windows and i dont really want to download 40GB again

:)

User_PCpöcs, Oct 23, 2019

2. I can't reinstall my previously installed games!!!

Hi Fahd,

It appears that you're having an issue installing your previous games after reinstalling Windows 10. We would like to know if it is only happening when you're installing your games or is it also happening when you're installing an app from Microsoft Store.

Meanwhile, we suggest clearing Windows Store's cache by performing these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Justine Pel, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Oct 23, 2019
  4. How to make windows store recognize already installed games on my PC after reinstalling...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

How to make windows store recognize already installed games on my PC after reinstalling...

1. How to make windows store recognize already installed games on my PC after reinstalling... - Similar Threads - store recognize already

2. Reinstalled Windows 10 after Windows 11, how to check for already installed apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reinstalled Windows 10 after Windows 11, how to check for already installed apps: After a clen installation of win11, i had to step back to win10 because one of my programs, was not working correctly STEAM VR and Windows Mixed VR portal. I have 2 drives, both are SSDs, but I install almost all apps and programs on the second drive D:\. When I reinstalled...
  3. Reinstalled Windows 10 after Windows 11, how to check for already installed apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Windows 10 after Windows 11, how to check for already installed apps: After a clen installation of win11, i had to step back to win10 because one of my programs, was not working correctly STEAM VR and Windows Mixed VR portal. I have 2 drives, both are SSDs, but I install almost all apps and programs on the second drive D:\. When I reinstalled...
  4. Reinstalled Windows 10 after Windows 11, how to check for already installed apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to reinstall games? - PC Game Pass

How to reinstall games? - PC Game Pass: Hi guys, So I've just had to reinstall Windows due to an unfixable driver error, and now I've run into an issue regarding Xbox and Game Pass. I had multiple games installed over 2 drives, totaling well over 1TB. Now, that I've had to reinstall windows, I'm having to install...
  6. Microsoft Store is not reinstalling my games.

Microsoft Store is not reinstalling my games.: I've looked up multiple recommendations on fixing Microsoft Store, but nothing helped. I can install things, but after I delete them, they can't be reinstalled. They don't even show up on my queue! I tried a few things, and one I see across the board is resetting the app,...
  7. Microsoft Store missing game after windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store missing game after windows reinstall: Today I reinstalled windows and when I went to the ms store to install forza horizon 4 it's making me buy it again. I tried logging in both my accounts to make sure, tried using the code again and resetting the store. What should I do? submitted by /u/Yoshimai123 [link]...
  8. Can't find the Microsoft store software that already being installed after reinstalled the W10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find the Microsoft store software that already being installed after reinstalled the W10: Greetings I just reinstalled my windows 10 in my computer. Which is in the drive C, for the system data only. before reinstalled my system, I bought a game from Microsoft Store. Forza 7 to be specific, then installed it to my drive D. After I reinstalled the system,...
  9. how to restore my game after reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to restore my game after reinstalling windows?: how to restore my game (Windows Store game) and Apps after reinstalling windows? my game in D:/ My Windows Store Game: Forza Horizon 4 Another C:/ Game: GTA V, Apex Legends, and other...
  10. Finding already installed MS Store game/app after clean install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding already installed MS Store game/app after clean install: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC on another partition. I did a clean install of Windows 10. The game folder is still there so I want Microsoft Store to find it so that I can play the game. Usually with programs like Steam you just find the SteamLibrary but I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. finding previously installed programs after re-installing windows 10

2. windows store recognizing existing games

3. windows store to recognize games installed in secondary hd

4. reinstall windows but keep games windows store,
  5. how to make windows store recognize already installed ms store games on my pc after reinstalling windows 10?