Windows 10: How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions

Discus and support How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After I haven't used Windows for half a year, it has a number of updates. But then it starts asking questions "Restart your system? OK or Cancel", and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rammstein2, Apr 1, 2023.

1. How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions

After I haven't used Windows for half a year, it has a number of updates. But then it starts asking questions "Restart your system? OK or Cancel", and just sits there, bothering me and forcing to sit around for it to finish quickly. How can I make it just do it all without asking ANY questions, like good old Windows could do?

:)

Rammstein2, Apr 1, 2023
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Choppy for a few..then just fine.

Ok..then what?

Please list the complete steps to finish doing this, so I don't have to ask each time. *Smile How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions :)

And just a question, why am I doing this in the first place? Will it benefit me?

Thanks. S1iP

SlipSlice, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 1, 2023
  4. How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions

how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions

1. How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions - Similar Threads - Update finish without

2. How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions: After I haven't used Windows for half a year, it has a number of updates. But then it starts asking questions "Restart your system? OK or Cancel", and just sits there, bothering me and forcing to sit around for it to finish quickly. How can I make it just do it all without...
  3. How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows Update finish without asking questions: After I haven't used Windows for half a year, it has a number of updates. But then it starts asking questions "Restart your system? OK or Cancel", and just sits there, bothering me and forcing to sit around for it to finish quickly. How can I make it just do it all without...
  4. Ask a question

Ask a question: I don't know why difficult for me but where are my recent asked questions stored in the Community want view them????Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-a-question/534b45ae-64f2-47dd-bc54-2468758d2a9a
  5. Perhaps this is Make a Statement vs " Ask a Question "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Perhaps this is Make a Statement vs " Ask a Question ": However I do understand that looks more like a community forum than an official MS " Let US MS help our customers who have some degree of impairment that makes actions which at another time in MY life finding me volunteering thru my Computer Club <----like all extinct animals...
  6. Perhaps this is Make a Statement vs " Ask a Question "

Perhaps this is Make a Statement vs " Ask a Question ": However I do understand that looks more like a community forum than an official MS " Let US MS help our customers who have some degree of impairment that makes actions which at another time in MY life finding me volunteering thru my Computer Club <----like all extinct animals...
  7. Question about popup window that asks to finish setting up my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about popup window that asks to finish setting up my computer: My computer was having serious issues, and a local tech company reset Windows 10 back to version 1903 to get rid of the issue of a super slow startup. So my computer upgraded itself to Windows 10, version 20H2. I got a popup window that asks to finish setting up my computer....
  8. Question about popup window that asks to finish setting up my computer

Question about popup window that asks to finish setting up my computer: My computer was having serious issues, and a local tech company reset Windows 10 back to version 1903 to get rid of the issue of a super slow startup. So my computer upgraded itself to Windows 10, version 20H2. I got a popup window that asks to finish setting up my computer....
  9. How to make it easier to ask your question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to make it easier to ask your question: Have you ever wondered what this icon, in the 'compose your question' window, is all about? [ATTACH] You're about to find out ... It's a helpful way for people to ask questions in the Microsoft Community forums. I'll bet you didn't know that you could insert a table in the...
  10. ask question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ask question: Where can I find a screenshot I've taken on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ask-question/7a5ed7fc-c386-4e25-bd00-de43202e91b5"