Windows 10: How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10?

Discus and support How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShelleyStewart1, May 16, 2019.

1. How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10?

How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10

:)

ShelleyStewart1, May 16, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hello graham.d,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you faced any issue while trying to connect the tablet to the PC?

The XP Pen Star06 is an excellent wireless graphics drawing tablet which lets you make your digital artwork more comfortable and fun. You will be able to transform your ideas into beautiful images. Kindly check with the steps
    listed below and see if it works.

To make your drawing tablet work with Windows 10,

• Simply connect the ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to start drawing
      wirelessly. Else, connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable provided.
    • Download the latest driver from the
      XP PEN website
      , for the tablet to function.
    • After successful installation of driver, a driver icon will appear in your system tray and on your desktop. If the driver isn’t present,
      Uninstall the driver and Reboot the machine before you
      repeat the same steps.

Additional Information: You may also refer to the User Manual

here
    for extra information about XP-Pen Star06 Drawing tablet.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 16, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User

Thank you for the reply, graham.d.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions.

1. What exactly do you mean by saying ‘it appears I have to run both 365 and win 10’?
    2. Do you read any error code/message while attempting to make the drawing tablet work?

Yes, XP Pen Start06 only supports Windows and Mac build. If you are referring to Microsoft Office 365, drawing table isn’t compatible with it. I is only compatible with Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and Mac OS 10.10 or above; Driver program
    works with creative software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI and more, ideal for any type of design work for professional or amateur.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 16, 2019
  4. graham.d Win User

How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10?

Thanks Mala S,

the problem is, that I was unaware the
    XP Pen Star06 was not supported
    by 365

All my product downloads have been completed ok.

but it appears I have to run both 365 and win 10, so how do I achieve that please.

graham.d, May 16, 2019
Thema:

How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10?

1. How to make XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet work with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Pen Star06 drawing

2. Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?: Hi. Just recently, my XP Pen Deco Pro Medium has been malfunctioning. I thought at first it was maybe my USB cord, so I bought a new one and at first it worked, but then it started malfunctioning again. It was because of this that I realized it's most likely the tablet itself...
  3. Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to fix a malfunctioned XP Pen tablet?: Hi. Just recently, my XP Pen Deco Pro Medium has been malfunctioning. I thought at first it was maybe my USB cord, so I bought a new one and at first it worked, but then it started malfunctioning again. It was because of this that I realized it's most likely the tablet itself...
  4. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  5. Cannot connect xp-pen tablet

Cannot connect xp-pen tablet: I have purchased an xp pen 13.3 pro tablet and set it up connected to my windows computer. I have quintuple checked that I have set everything up and plugged everything in correctly, however when I open the driver and try to click display settings it is telling me to set my...
  6. Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10

Drawing Tablet not Working with Windows 10: Win 10 - 1903 update killing my drawing tablet Ugee hk 1060pro Update 1903 removes drivers hk 1060pro and tablet not working. I reinstaled driver and tablet works just fine but after restart not working at all and again and again i installed driver and everything is ok...
  7. Drawing tablets

Drawing tablets: So i bought a tablet back in April, it was working just fine. Up until recently where i ran into a problem. 2 weeks ago, my tablet started to not work, it is a Star G430s Xp-pen. It does not have battery and is wired, when i plugged it in the USB port, the light only blinked...
  8. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  9. XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10: Hi XP-PEN, I own a Star 06. A recent purchase. Informed it will not work with 365, but will with win 10 So linking win 10 to 365 – how please. * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: linking win 10 to 365...
  10. Drawing Tablet and pen no longer being supported on windows 10

Drawing Tablet and pen no longer being supported on windows 10: I've been using a drawing tablet and pen on my windows ten computer for a long time but it suddenly just completely stopped working. I tried troubleshooting bluetooth and other devices but none of them have fixed this issue. It apparently says that bluetooth isn't supported...