Windows 10: How To Make Yahoo My Default Mail Ricipient?

Discus and support How To Make Yahoo My Default Mail Ricipient? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Nothing seems to work, any suggestions? It states there is NO Email associated with this request Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tomslm, Aug 26, 2019.

1. tomslm Win User

How To Make Yahoo My Default Mail Ricipient?

Nothing seems to work, any suggestions? It states there is NO Email associated with this request Thanks

:)

tomslm, Aug 26, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

How to set default apps and can i use yahoo mail?

Can you find this in Settings? (Remember to try the Search box too if you're not sure about navigating Settings)

How To Make Yahoo My Default Mail Ricipient? [​IMG]

By default, Sendto (mail) is intended to launch an installed mail client such as Thunderbird etc. So what it launches should be the default program.

Exactly how are you accessing yahoo mail? Which program are you using?

If you are talking about a mail service, yahoo, that's completely different, unless there's a specific yahoo mail app, which it seems there is. In which case you'd have to install the app and then set it as your default mail app.

However if you access your mail via a browser, that's different. One thread below refers to yahoo via Chrome.

Some possibly relevant links depending on what you're trying to do:
    How do I set Yahoo Mail as the Default Email Client? - Windows 10 Forums
    Opening up mail link in Default browser - Windows 10 Forums
    Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail - Windows 10 Forums
    Registry fix or other command to set default for mailto Windows 10 Solved - Windows 10 Forums

(found by searching this forum for
    default mail yahoo chrome
    )

dalchina, Aug 26, 2019
  3. abrogard Win User
    How to set default apps and can i use yahoo mail?

Instead of opening Yahoo and attaching pdf and txt files etc, it'd be good if I could click on the file in Explorer and have yahoo mail open for me there and then.

Can this be done?

Googling to find out I came across the suggestion I should set a default app for 'send to' on the right click in Explorer.

Googling that I came across a suggestion that I should open settings/system/default apps.

But that doesn't exist on my computer. There's no 'default apps' choice there.

So can it be done and if so how and anyway how do I set default apps whether or not this can be done?

How To Make Yahoo My Default Mail Ricipient? :)

abrogard, Aug 26, 2019
  4. JOSHSKORN Win User

How do I set Yahoo Mail as the Default Email Client?

I've already been to the Custom Default Programs settings, Yahoo! Mail is not listed. I want to be able to use a program not related to a browser, with an E-mail link, and it automatically send me to a browser with my E-mail so I can start composing the message.

How can I do this on Windows 10?

JOSHSKORN, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. How To Make Yahoo My Default Mail Ricipient? - Similar Threads - Yahoo Default Mail

2. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  3. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  4. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Make Yahoo Mail default email client on Windows 7 on Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make Yahoo Mail default email client on Windows 7 on Edge: How to make Yahoo Mail the default email client on Windows 7 using Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-yahoo-mail-default-email-client-on-windows-7/3b842612-2aac-4cde-9b41-640caf8eaf57
  6. Make Yahoo Mail default email client on Windows 7 on Edge

Make Yahoo Mail default email client on Windows 7 on Edge: How to make Yahoo Mail the default email client on Windows 7 using Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/make-yahoo-mail-default-email-client-on-windows-7/3b842612-2aac-4cde-9b41-640caf8eaf57
  7. my yahoo mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my yahoo mail: yahoo mail keeps telling me it is out of date and when I try to fix it it gives me an error code ox8019019a. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-yahoo-mail/6be2d6b6-d456-464e-88b2-f03df6eeeaba
  8. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  9. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  10. Trying to make Outlook.com my default mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Trying to make Outlook.com my default mail?: Hi, I have been using a new Dell Inspiron 5555 Laptop running the new Windows 10 Home for two days and it is kicking my butt. *cry Right now one of my biggest problems is trying to establish a Default Mail Provider but when I check Default Mail in my Default settings it...