Windows 10: How to make your own Language Interface Pack in Windows 11?

Discus and support How to make your own Language Interface Pack in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Back when I was still using Windows XP, I often found people making their own version of LIP. This is very useful because at that time Windows did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Dec 29, 2021.

1. How to make your own Language Interface Pack in Windows 11?

Back when I was still using Windows XP, I often found people making their own version of LIP. This is very useful because at that time Windows did not provide LIP for regional languages in Indonesia. Today, Windows 11 still does not provide LIP for regional languages in Indonesia, especially for Javanese. How to make your own Language Interface Pack in Windows 11?

:)

Windows Category - All, Dec 29, 2021

2. windows 10 pro interface language pack

Hello,

I have an Arabic version of Windows 10 Pro which doesn't have the English language display. I added it as interface language pack that is no longer working after updating the Windows version to fall creators update.

I need the English interface language pack for the 64-bit version of Windows 10 Pro.

Majid,

Regards

Majid Hakeem, Dec 29, 2021
  3. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 29, 2021
  4. How to make your own Language Interface Pack in Windows 11?

Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 29, 2021
Thema:

How to make your own Language Interface Pack in Windows 11?

1. How to make your own Language Interface Pack in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - own Language Interface

2. How to add my own language pack to keyboard in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add my own language pack to keyboard in Windows 10?: Hi! I'm from the Republic of Karakalpakstan. Today I'd like to add karakalpak language to my keyboard but I found out that my language missing in the list of languages.Is it possible to add it to the official list of languages without using thirt-party apps?...
  3. How to add my own language pack to keyboard in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add my own language pack to keyboard in Windows 10?: Hi! I'm from the Republic of Karakalpakstan. Today I'd like to add karakalpak language to my keyboard but I found out that my language missing in the list of languages.Is it possible to add it to the official list of languages without using thirt-party apps?...
  4. Persian language interface pack not installed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persian language interface pack not installed in Windows 11: Hi DearsI followed this tutorial to install the Persian language interface pack packagePersian keyboard was installed But the language interface pack was not installedMy friends and I , already had this problem by installing Persian language interface pack;which was solved by...
  5. Persian language interface pack not installed in Windows 11

Persian language interface pack not installed in Windows 11: Hi DearsI followed this tutorial to install the Persian language interface pack packagePersian keyboard was installed But the language interface pack was not installedMy friends and I , already had this problem by installing Persian language interface pack;which was solved by...
  6. How to make your own Language Interface Pack in Windows 11?

How to make your own Language Interface Pack in Windows 11?: Back when I was still using Windows XP, I often found people making their own version of LIP. This is very useful because at that time Windows did not provide LIP for regional languages in Indonesia. Today, Windows 11 still does not provide LIP for regional languages in...
  7. How to make your own Local Experience Packs in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make your own Local Experience Packs in Windows 11?: Back when I was still using Windows XP, I often found people making their own version of LEP. This is very useful because at that time Windows did not provide LEP for regional languages in Indonesia. Today, Windows 11 still does not provide LEP for regional languages in...
  8. How to make your own Local Experience Packs in Windows 11?

How to make your own Local Experience Packs in Windows 11?: Back when I was still using Windows XP, I often found people making their own version of LEP. This is very useful because at that time Windows did not provide LEP for regional languages in Indonesia. Today, Windows 11 still does not provide LEP for regional languages in...
  9. How to change Windows interface language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change Windows interface language: Hi i have a problem with changing the interface language on my laptop. So as i can see from the system my MS license covers only one interface language and currently it is russian. But i need to switch into english. I can change the input language etc but the interface is...
  10. Can't make english as windows interface language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't make english as windows interface language: Ysday i bought notebook with Windows. I have russian language installed by default as windows system language. I also have english and can switch to it freely then writing. I can also add any other language - BUT can't install any of them as windows interface language....