Windows 10: how to make your taskbar opened thingys longer with its name on windows 10?

Discus and support how to make your taskbar opened thingys longer with its name on windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; BOTTOM TEXT submitted by /u/RussiaIsMyCity [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RussiaIsMyCity, Dec 1, 2020.

1. how to make your taskbar opened thingys longer with its name on windows 10?

/u/RussiaIsMyCity, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2020
  3. gasolin Win User
    winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, Dec 1, 2020
  4. how to make your taskbar opened thingys longer with its name on windows 10?

having a problem with Windows 10 taskbar. help needed,

It's still happening after i have done the above mentioned steps. I was running FireFox, I had 3 tabs open. 2 were Newegg.com, 1 was TPU. Closing them did NOT resolve the issue. Im starting to think that this is being caused by a windows process. notifications are entirely off too. FFS, this is really annoying.

***edit***
    I tried This fix, and im Hoping it will work.
    RAN=elevated PowerShell\Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}\Enter\fingers Crossed *Wink how to make your taskbar opened thingys longer with its name on windows 10? ;)

I Also installed "start10" and customised the start Menu, and Added a proper start button. Still no frozen taskbar, and its been Far longer than it normally takes until it used to happen.

jboydgolfer, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

how to make your taskbar opened thingys longer with its name on windows 10?

1. how to make your taskbar opened thingys longer with its name on windows 10? - Similar Threads - taskbar opened thingys

2. How to make your Windows 10 look cool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make your Windows 10 look cool?: How do you make your Windows 10 look cool? If anyone has an answer to this question, please reply below. Thanks! Grant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-your-windows-10-look-cool/499fa4c4-e3b6-48aa-b548-71092d80345b
  3. How to make your Windows 10 look cool?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make your Windows 10 look cool?: How do you make your Windows 10 look cool? If anyone has an answer to this question, please reply below. Thanks! Grant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-your-windows-10-look-cool/499fa4c4-e3b6-48aa-b548-71092d80345b
  4. How do I disable this split screen choice preview thingy? And how do I make the taskbar...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable this split screen choice preview thingy? And how do I make the taskbar...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AngryOldLady [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/letjja/how_do_i_disable_this_split_screen_choice_preview/
  5. change color of the activity thingy in Taskbar.

change color of the activity thingy in Taskbar.: hey there, is there a way i can change this color? or does anyone knows in wich dll this graphic can be found? i really hate the green^^ 173092
  6. how to make your taskbar fade into your desktop wallpaper?

how to make your taskbar fade into your desktop wallpaper?: there is any way that the taskbar fade into your desktop wallpaper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-your-taskbar-fade-into-your-desktop/a1aac00e-71c4-460b-b707-db265763f9cb
  7. how to make the taskbar auto hide and how to make windows save your settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to make the taskbar auto hide and how to make windows save your settings: how do you make the taskbar automatically hide, none of the tutorials work how do you make settings actually save? they always revert after I turn on/off my computer. for example, I have two monitors, and two different backgrounds. I have set the background to picture, but...
  8. How to Make Your Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Show Seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Make Your Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Show Seconds: I have completed this small change and it works perfect. Did not take more than a couple of minutes. I find seconds extremely useful for certain time-check tasks and generally useful to have. A minute is a long time in the computer world. Follow the clear and easy...
  9. Selecting a file by starting to type its name... No longer an option?

in Windows 10 Support
    Selecting a file by starting to type its name... No longer an option?: In Windows 7, and before, in Explorer, I could start to type a name of a file that I wanted and Explorer would jump down to that file, but under Windows 10, it automatically starts doing a search of the folder. As such, I am forced to scroll down and find the file manually....
  10. How Windows 10 may have gotten its name

in Windows 10 News
    How Windows 10 may have gotten its name: One of the most unexpected surprises to come with the Windows 10 announcement was the fact that it was called Windows 10 and not the expected Windows 9. There could be any number of reasons why this is the case, but the rumors are not just limited to the blogosphere. A...