Windows 10: How to make your Windows 10 look cool?

Discus and support How to make your Windows 10 look cool? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you make your Windows 10 look cool? If anyone has an answer to this question, please reply below. Thanks! Grant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Grant High, Jun 27, 2022.

1. How to make your Windows 10 look cool?

How do you make your Windows 10 look cool? If anyone has an answer to this question, please reply below. Thanks! Grant

:)

Grant High, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Riel Alc Win User

How to make your Windows 10 look cool?

Cooling external Fan

Hi Paul,

For us to isolate the issue with your external fan, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried connecting other USB external devices to your laptop? If yes, what was the result?
    • Have you tried connecting your external fan to another computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

How to make your Windows 10 look cool?

1. How to make your Windows 10 look cool? - Similar Threads - cool

2. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...: Hello! Yesterday i made a forum post with my sisters laptop not turning on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-has-no-power-and-wont-turn-on-even-if/f5568714-6099-4bf9-85b7-403777751aba <-- view full post here after sometime it turned back on without...
  3. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...: Hello! Yesterday i made a forum post with my sisters laptop not turning on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-has-no-power-and-wont-turn-on-even-if/f5568714-6099-4bf9-85b7-403777751aba <-- view full post here after sometime it turned back on without...
  4. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-: In principle I like the new Phone Link app a lot. The ability to see the phone's screen and use its apps on the laptop or use the laptop's keyboard to text and for entry into phone apps would be brillant. I would like to use it much more! But unfortunately it is next to...
  6. Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-

Phone Link - cool idea and very nice app but unfortunately next to useless :-: In principle I like the new Phone Link app a lot. The ability to see the phone's screen and use its apps on the laptop or use the laptop's keyboard to text and for entry into phone apps would be brillant. I would like to use it much more! But unfortunately it is next to...
  7. Can't remove the back cover of hp laptop 15 dw3072nx as the cooling fan 90B is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove the back cover of hp laptop 15 dw3072nx as the cooling fan 90B is not working: hp laptop 15 dw3072nxWhile turning on the laptop there's a pop up msg that windows cooling fan isn't working Cooling fan 90B** Moved from Surface to Windows **...
  8. Can't remove the back cover of hp laptop 15 dw3072nx as the cooling fan 90B is not working

Can't remove the back cover of hp laptop 15 dw3072nx as the cooling fan 90B is not working: hp laptop 15 dw3072nxWhile turning on the laptop there's a pop up msg that windows cooling fan isn't working Cooling fan 90B** Moved from Surface to Windows **...
  9. Which Windows 11 settings and functions affect system power/cooling profiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows 11 settings and functions affect system power/cooling profiles?: Problem: I am having a problem with my Lenovo Laptop workstation's performance and fan speed. It appears that my fans no longer spin up to throttle or operate in performance mode. The laptop is not overheating, but seems to be stuck in a low-power or lap operating mode. My...
  10. Which Windows 11 settings and functions affect system power/cooling profiles?

Which Windows 11 settings and functions affect system power/cooling profiles?: Problem: I am having a problem with my Lenovo Laptop workstation's performance and fan speed. It appears that my fans no longer spin up to throttle or operate in performance mode. The laptop is not overheating, but seems to be stuck in a low-power or lap operating mode. My...