Windows 10: How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif

Discus and support How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so can you please tell me how to make my wallpaper a gif without using DESKTOP LIVE WALLPAPERS app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by idontwannasaymyname, Jul 7, 2020.

1. How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif

so can you please tell me how to make my wallpaper a gif without using DESKTOP LIVE WALLPAPERS app.

:)

idontwannasaymyname, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Andre Da Costa, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Animated GIFs on Desktop, not wallpaper

I thank you for your reply, and do appreciate your time, but neither of those allow for what I'm asking for.

DeskScapes 8 is full wallpaper animation, with many other nifty features, but no animated gifs on the desktop.

Rainmeter can achieve the effect of what I'm looking for with a combination of .png files and a ini setting file to cycle thru individual photos creating the illusion of a gif on the desktop, but again, no animated gifs on the desktop.

I'm looking for a way to get animated gifs on the desktop, not wallpaper/background.

InfinityYUL, Jul 7, 2020
  4. How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif

Animated GIF's as Wallpaper

I have tried to use several animated gif images as wallpaper on my Nokia 5610, but none of them will animate, only the first frame shows (no cycling of frames). Are animated gif's not supported by the nokia 5610? Is there an option I need to turn on?

creeve4---01, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif

1. How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif - Similar Threads - wallpaper animated gif

2. How to set a GIF as a wallpaper in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to set a GIF as a wallpaper in Windows 10: Hey everyone! As part of our ongoing series on Windows 10 hacks, today we are going to show how to get rid of your typical static wallpapers. From now on, you will be able to have animated GIFs as your wallpapers. If you’re here, you may have already realized that Windows 10...
  3. Animated Wallpaper or GIF wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Animated Wallpaper or GIF wallpaper: Does anyone know how to get some nice animated or gif wallpapers on windows 10 because I've seen some YouTubers have nice wallpapers and when I watch videos on how to get them and use the link they provide I am not able to do it Any help is grateful. submitted by /u/Atharvt...
  4. Animated Wallpapers: How?

Animated Wallpapers: How?: I know i can just grab some from windows store and whatnot, but how do i make and use my own? gif file doesnt work, and neither does any familiar video formats. A. is it possible to make your own animated screen saver? and B. How? any help would be appreciated. submitted by...
  5. Set animated gif as lockscreen

Set animated gif as lockscreen: Hi, today I discovered that you can change the windows startup sound, so I changed it to the sound of a car starting up. Now I want to set my lock screen to an animated gif of a car’s dashboard. How can I do so if possible? submitted by /u/Jammer313908 [link] [comments]...
  6. how to make your taskbar fade into your desktop wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make your taskbar fade into your desktop wallpaper?: there is any way that the taskbar fade into your desktop wallpaper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-your-taskbar-fade-into-your-desktop/a1aac00e-71c4-460b-b707-db265763f9cb
  7. I’m brand new to windows, so is there any way to make your wallpaper a gif or animation?

I’m brand new to windows, so is there any way to make your wallpaper a gif or animation?: submitted by /u/Yashiro-Gaku [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ernbfx/im_brand_new_to_windows_so_is_there_any_way_to/
  8. How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper

How do I set a moving animated .gif image as my desktop wallpaper: can we use moving gif as wallpaper in windows 10. 10048
  9. Avatars (Animated gif)

Avatars (Animated gif): I don't wanna hi-jack Stephanie's thread so I created this thread for animated avatars. @gregrocker , here is your request. [img] Hope this will do... Creating animated avatar is easy. Anyone can do it online for FREE. The only tricky part is creating the...
  10. Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10: In the 71st episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez announce the support of animated GIFs in Windows 10 Mail, the resolution of image gaps bug in Outlook.com and Office 365, faking video in email with CSS animated sprites, and more....