Windows 10: How to Manage Attachments in this Forum?

Discus and support How to Manage Attachments in this Forum? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; To my posts on this forum, I can add or insert attachment files. I have inserted several attachments , mainly screenshot images, this way. When I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iko22, Oct 14, 2018.

1. iko22 Win User

How to Manage Attachments in this Forum?

To my posts on this forum, I can add or insert attachment files. I have inserted several attachments , mainly screenshot images, this way. When I click on the paperclip icon, the Manage Attachments pop-up Window opens. Only then, I get all my old thumbnails, belonging to older posts, show up. How do I delete the old thumbnails belonging to my previous posts? [This issue does not happen on Windows Seven Forum. On Windows Seven Forum, the thumbnails are automatically deleted once the post has been submitted.]

:)

iko22, Oct 14, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

How to Manage Attachments in this Forum? suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Oct 14, 2018
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Oct 14, 2018
  4. How to Manage Attachments in this Forum?

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    How to Manage Attachments in this Forum? 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    How to Manage Attachments in this Forum? 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

How to Manage Attachments in this Forum?

1. How to Manage Attachments in this Forum? - Similar Threads - Manage Attachments Forum

2. BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached: Hello. Can someone help me figure out the cause of this BOSD? It is the first time that I get a "Memory management" issue as the cause for a BSOD.System specs:Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 64-bitCPUIntel Core i9 9900K @ 3.60GHzCoffee Lake 14nm TechnologyRAM32.0GB...
  3. BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached: Hello. Can someone help me figure out the cause of this BOSD? It is the first time that I get a "Memory management" issue as the cause for a BSOD.System specs:Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro 64-bitCPUIntel Core i9 9900K @ 3.60GHzCoffee Lake 14nm TechnologyRAM32.0GB...
  4. BSOD - Memory Management minidump attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forum: HiIs there a forum for my MSN Hotmail outlook All my important mail is being routed to junk email bypassing the inbox ?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum/8ffc6768-456c-48e0-ac90-568557a75688
  6. forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forum: HiIs there a forum for my MSN Hotmail outlook All my important mail is being routed to junk email bypassing the inbox ?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum/8ffc6768-456c-48e0-ac90-568557a75688
  7. forum

8. FORUM

FORUM: Is there a Samsung forum looking for an exterior battery charger for my 6s6 phone if it exists? Thank you TIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum/e4863c6e-d6f9-49a0-87f5-91788e355ffb
  9. this forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    this forum: how is in any way going to get an answer to my question ? I also have problems with my email guess I wont get that fixed either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-forum/e28feb29-211e-4106-bca4-627f7046c4e6
  10. how to register in Xamarin forums

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to register in Xamarin forums: I am trying to register in Xamarin forums and the registration page just hangs up when I hit the submit button. I need to ask a question and cannot post a new question or reply to existing threads. Why????????? And why doesn't xamarin and visual studio show as categories...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4