Windows 10: How to manage Credit Card info and Addresses on Microsoft Edge

Discus and support How to manage Credit Card info and Addresses on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Web browsers are growing to be smarter. With each release, the developers are adding new features to the modern web browsers to help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 27, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to manage Credit Card info and Addresses on Microsoft Edge

WinClub, May 27, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise

Source: Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, May 27, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge Address Bar

Hi Zach,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to open actual address of websites with short forms as you wish:

• Open Microsoft Edge, click on More actions(...) at the right top corner.
    • Click on View advanced settings, under Search in the address bar with
      click on down arrow.
    • Choose <add new>, try to add the default website.
    Secondly, as opening pages in new tab is set by design, I suggest you to provide this as a feedback.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 27, 2019
  4. How to manage Credit Card info and Addresses on Microsoft Edge

Adding Credit Cards with APO Billing Address

How do people with APO billing addresses add APO addresses as their billing address when adding a new credit card?

NOTE: this is NOT to ship to APO. I have read the Microsoft policy stating they dislike APOs and hate sending mail to anyone without access to a local address. I understand they hate APOs for unknown reasons. Maybe APO addresses took their families from
    them, and this is their subtle revenge. Maybe they vowed to one day destroy all APO addresses, and find inner peace. I don't care why they hate APOs.

This request is to allow me to pay Microsoft money. I want help in order to PAY MICROSOFT MONEY.

What I want to know is: how do I add an APO address to my billing address when I add a credit card to my account. I would very much like to add a credit card to my account, but I cannot, because the billing address is an APO address and Microsoft's system
    does not accept that.

Please, Microsoft, assist me in GIVING YOU MONEY and tell me how to add an APO credit card billing address to your website.

Again, IMPORTANT NOTE: I am NOT trying to MAIL anything to APO. I want to BILL my purchases to a credit card FROM an APO address.

Any information actually responsive to this request would be greatly appreciated.

Just Tired, May 27, 2019
Thema:

How to manage Credit Card info and Addresses on Microsoft Edge

1. How to manage Credit Card info and Addresses on Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - manage Credit Card

2. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft: MS has my very old credit/debit card info. I do use those cards any longer. I tried to input new cards info, but MS says info is wrong. What can I do?...
  3. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft: MS has my very old credit/debit card info. I do use those cards any longer. I tried to input new cards info, but MS says info is wrong. What can I do?...
  4. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to enable or disable AutoFill for Addresses and Credit Cards in Edge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable AutoFill for Addresses and Credit Cards in Edge on Windows 10: Autofill helps you fill-up an online form quicker than ever. But if you do not want to store your credit card details you can disable Autofil in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. Microsoft Edge is one of the best browsers for Windows 10 and some other platforms, allowing users...
  6. Credit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Credit card: I can't delete my card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/5128eb12-463f-489b-a4c7-8b2b6b7ddf51
  7. problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store

problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store: I have the same exact problem i would like to remove my debit card info information too and just keeps one sayin the go into the support web page...
  8. credit card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    credit card: We need to delete an expired credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/255d221e-2670-4f59-85b9-edfd67da4c23
  9. Credit Card

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credit Card: How & where to change credit card information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card/6c24b1ee-1254-450d-9066-ccd729063925"
  10. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....